• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodell and the NY Gang

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Wiki:

"
In her role as the NFL's special counsel for investigations, Friel headed an investigation that, on August 17, 2016, resulted in New York Giants placekicker Josh Brown receiving a one-game suspension instead of the league-mandated six-game suspension. The suspension was reduced by more than 83 percent because of mitigating circumstances that the league and Friel have never revealed.[6] Friel has been described as a rabid Giants fan.

In her role as the NFL's special counsel for investigations she also oversaw the domestic violence investigation of Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott. In a lawsuit filed by the NFLPA, Friel is accused of withholding “critical information which would completely exonerate Elliott” in allegations of domestic violence.[7] Friel reportedly barred lead investigator Kia Roberts, who recommended no suspension for Elliott, from attending a meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell where Friel recommended a six-game suspension for Elliott to Goodell and other NFL executives.[8] Friel was also accused of withholding evidence"

Flag on new NFL aide: Roger Goodell's criminal adviser ripped over abuse probe

" Friel's departure from the Manhattan district attorney's office was also steeped in controversy. She submitted her resignation shortly after a documentary on the sex crimes unit aired on HBO showing two prosecution witnesses — investigators in the district attorney's office — talk about the infamous "r*pe cop" case on camera. Prosecutors did not provide the tape to defense lawyers as required by law, and Friel was reportedly called into District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.'s office and "read the riot act." Her resignation was announced the following day."

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No
IDIOT

What Manster said - "Dirt said this woman would never withold evidence in a case"

What Dirt ACTUALLY said - "This woman would never risk her career and withold evidence BECAUSE SHE IS A GIANTS FAN"

If you didnt require a helmet to eat oatmeal, you would realize the fact that she has withheld evidence before in a completely non football related incident, proves my point that her actions in this case are not unlike her actions in other cases, and it all has nothing to do with her being a Giants fan...

The end, you either understand or you dont
So far what's known to the public, there's more evidence showing she did exactly that, then there is against Zeke.

The "Victim" is an outed liar.
The "Non-Biased" investigator has previously held evidence in order to convict a man

I'll ask you again, wcen though I kbow you will not answer.

By the evidence we know, would you vote Elliott guilty in a court of law?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Wiki:

"
In her role as the NFL's special counsel for investigations, Friel headed an investigation that, on August 17, 2016, resulted in New York Giants placekicker Josh Brown receiving a one-game suspension instead of the league-mandated six-game suspension. The suspension was reduced by more than 83 percent because of mitigating circumstances that the league and Friel have never revealed.[6] Friel has been described as a rabid Giants fan.

In her role as the NFL's special counsel for investigations she also oversaw the domestic violence investigation of Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott. In a lawsuit filed by the NFLPA, Friel is accused of withholding “critical information which would completely exonerate Elliott” in allegations of domestic violence.[7] Friel reportedly barred lead investigator Kia Roberts, who recommended no suspension for Elliott, from attending a meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell where Friel recommended a six-game suspension for Elliott to Goodell and other NFL executives.[8] Friel was also accused of withholding evidence"

Flag on new NFL aide: Roger Goodell's criminal adviser ripped over abuse probe

" Friel's departure from the Manhattan district attorney's office was also steeped in controversy. She submitted her resignation shortly after a documentary on the sex crimes unit aired on HBO showing two prosecution witnesses — investigators in the district attorney's office — talk about the infamous "r*pe cop" case on camera. Prosecutors did not provide the tape to defense lawyers as required by law, and Friel was reportedly called into District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.'s office and "read the riot act." Her resignation was announced the following day."

Thats wonderful, thats all speculation, and the fact that she fucked up a r*pe case could just mean she sucks at her job

Additionally, I read that the lead investigators are never a part of the proceedings, they submit their findings, they are taken into consideration, but they arent apart of the legal proceedings......

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far what's known to the public, there's more evidence showing she did exactly that, then there is against Zeke.

The "Victim" is an outed liar.
The "Non-Biased" investigator has previously held evidence in order to convict a man

I'll ask you again, wcen though I kbow you will not answer.

By the evidence we know, would you vote Elliott guilty in a court of law?

No, Im actually with you that Elliotts guilt is looking more and more suspicious to me

Ill just never believe that she ruled the way she did, because she is a Giants fan, and the r*pe case helps to prove that...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
realize the fact that she has withheld evidence before in a completely non football related incident, proves my point that her actions in this case are not unlike her actions in other cases, and it all has nothing to do with her being a Giants fan...

Her being a New Yorker, and Giants fan, and willing to cover up the Brown case for Mara, does show that she is willing to withhold evidence for a variety of reasons, including for a buck. I'm sure she was quite happy to kill the Brown investigation for her boss, it was certainly palatable when it should have resulted in sanctions for the Giants - who knew of the abuse and resigned Brown!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her being a New Yorker, and Giants fan, and willing to cover up the Brown case for Mara, does show that she is willing to withhold evidence for a variety of reasons, including for a buck. I'm sure she was quite happy to kill the Brown investigation for her boss, it was certainly palatable when it should have resulted in sanctions for the Giants - who knew of the abuse and resigned Brown!

A lot more of your speculation not supported by facts...."Covered up the Brown case for Mara"...Where was that actually proven to be true?

And they released Brown

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your pretending like Mara has ZERO pull in how Goodell operates.

He does, he should, Mara and Rooney hold power like no others, I just dont believe a fucking kicker is the one he is gonna use his power to protect

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, if you take each issue separate theres not nuch there, when you start compiling them, you start to see the whole story.
I can take a a few items of UNCLASSIFIED info compile it and yes I may now hold Classified info.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, if you take each issue separate theres not nuch there, when you start compiling them, you start to see the whole story.
I can take a a few items of UNCLASSIFIED info compile it and yes I may now hold Classified info.

Agreed, she has a habit of sucking at her job

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was doing exactly what Mara and Goodell wanted her to.....

Withhold evidence in the r*pe case?

Was he behind the Brady suspension too? You know how scared Mara and the Giants of having to face Tom Brady?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No
IDIOT

What Manster said - "Dirt said this woman would never withold evidence in a case"

What Dirt ACTUALLY said - "This woman would never risk her career and withold evidence BECAUSE SHE IS A GIANTS FAN"

If you didnt require a helmet to eat oatmeal, you would realize the fact that she has withheld evidence before in a completely non football related incident, proves my point that her actions in this case are not unlike her actions in other cases, and it all has nothing to do with her being a Giants fan...

The end, you either understand or you dont
Helmet oatmeal now that was funny

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Withhold evidence in the r*pe case?

Was he behind the Brady suspension too? You know how scared Mara and the Giants of having to face Tom Brady?
Please two lucky wins stop making it sound like you look forward to facing NE.
Yes he was behind the Brady suspension, he and the idiot Colt organization.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does, he should, Mara and Rooney hold power like no others, I just dont believe a fucking kicker is the one he is gonna use his power to protect
Really? After Rice the league says 6 games. Giants sign Wife Beater Brown, the league with "Man Hunter" Friel gives Brown 1 game.

You think he'd be givin 1 game had the Redskins signed him?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ultimately, that’s why the NFL insisted on keeping final say over matters like this one. The NFL wants to run its business the way the NFL see fit, with no third parties having the ability to dictate to folks who are accustomed, based on their extreme wealth and influence, to doing the dictating. With that final say gradually eroding in areas like the substance-abuse and PED policies, game-integrity issues and the Personal Conduct Policies are the last significant areas in which the NFL tells the players how it’s going to be."