• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodbye Heat Big Three

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't beat 'em...use Family Guy videos to act like you know he's leaving. Whether its in Miami, New York, or back in Cleveland, Lebron will always use the Indiana Pacers as a shart cloth.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't beat 'em...use Family Guy videos to act like you know he's leaving. Whether its in Miami, New York, or back in Cleveland, Lebron will always use the Indiana Pacers as a shart cloth.

You have a short fuse. I made it because Heat "fans" are assholes, that's it. Apparently you like assholes. Maybe you and True Lakers Fan should exchange numbers.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3:

That is a fact, sir.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a short fuse. I made it because Heat "fans" are assholes, that's it. Apparently you like assholes. Maybe you and True Lakers Fan should exchange numbers.

I have a short fuse? It took you one post to get personal with me. I know Indiana is dull but damn...

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to excuse Lone Granger, he's ugly and fat with a beard made out of pubes.

And yes, I've seen his picture.

Between his facial deformities, obesity and the pathetic sports teams he likes he has a lot on his plate to deal with.

Lashing out on here like the sheep fucking inbred that he is probably relieves some of that stress.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to excuse Lone Granger, he's ugly and fat with a beard made out of pubes.

Between his facial deformities, obesity and the pathetic sports teams he likes he has a lot on his plate to deal with.

Lashing out on here like the sheep fucking inbred that he is probably relieves some of that stress.

LeBronMonsterFag, your crush on Channing Tatum is WELL KNOWN at anger sports. Now get the fuck away from me homo.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After reading his posts, I have come to the conclusion that he his just one bitter little twink that has been ra ped and bitch slapped in prison over the last years. :lol:

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading his posts, I have come to the conclusion that he his just one bitter little twink that has been ra ped and bitch slapped in prison over the last years. :lol:

You know, you're probably right.

He'll start talking about gay shit out of the blue in pretty much every thread he's in.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, you're probably right.

He'll start talking about gay shit out of the blue in pretty much every thread he's in.

Yeah - last week he said he sent a love letter to Donald Sterling and was pissed because the dude never answered it :lol: