• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

good story

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each years different when it comes to this deal..I remember a few years ago the Rangers wouldnt even have made the playoffs if it wasnt for the shootout.

Watch Bettman change back the rules asap since its finally helping us.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah I agree it def changes year to year. I'm sure it will change if sid or ovie are booted from a playoff spot because of it. I do think though it should be 2pt win 0pt loss. To average joe fan looking at the standings see that and think devils are having a decent year but its not as good as it seems.

Do you think the current record shows how this team has played or do you think the 11-15-9 indicates more?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I will say about this team , and its not just this season but most of the time post lockout , is that we blow a lottttt of leads late in the 3rd period. But it seems that most of the time when we do we go onto OT or SO and get the extra point. What that really says about the team? Who knows. I just think we should have better killer instinct when we got the lead.

Its like watching the Caps game the other night , as soon as the Caps made it 3-1 I knew we were headed for OT. Thats a shitty feeling.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost on the wagon that if we get into a shootout, it's automatic!