• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good signs

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the team is off tomorrow, but Romo practiced both Saturday and Sunday. I havent heard how many passes he threw in team drills today but yesterday it was 30- which the most he has thrown. Thats not counting the one on one throws he makes. His deep ball looked really good yesterday according to many.

Defensively- it sounds like they got really physical today with the offense. Players are coming back from injuries slowly. Good news- Ro. McClain was out there today and made a big play on Murray. Supposedly he is now saying it wasnt his hamstring keeping him out. He said to the reporter to ask coach Garrett about it. He can tell you if he wants too???? I have no idea. This dude is an odd fellow. I still think they are begging him to show something and take that job.
The DBs are banged up still but Mitchell and Scandrick have to be getting better. Both have a swag about them and are getting a ton of reps and neither seem to back down. Webb is supposedly covering better but getting penalties in record numbers. Interesting fight set up for the 4rth CB.
Dline- T. McClain still sounds like he is a week if not more away, which is opening the door for Bishop and Coleman. They both played a ton the other night.

I look forward to these practices with the Raiders

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention Melton was injured today- not his knee but his groin. It would be nice to see this defense with him in it before September