• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good News regarding Broncos/Chargers game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the next hour or so, my intel from sources in LoDo will be calling with up to the minute prop bets for the AFC game today. No need to fear, there will be some juicy money making opportunities in this game.

Two things to always remember

Aim for the stars...
and

when dancing, dance hard and dance real fast.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CanYouReallyMakeMoneyOnline.jpg

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you bet all of that 25 vcash on one thing or break it up some?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did someone somehow allow that American Tebow character to make a new handle ? maybe its not him but there is something familiar about this posters schtick

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did someone somehow allow that American Tebow character to make a new handle ? maybe its not him but there is something familiar about this posters schtick[/QUOTEa

Umm, nope. I'm my own success story. That BFL doucher tried the same thing about 2 months ago. He said he would get me banned by my 200th post. He failed.

I don't understand why some posters can accept dickish behavior by themselves and others, but for some reason, my 74% prediction rate gets their Jimmies all rustled. Jelly, I guess.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did someone somehow allow that American Tebow character to make a new handle ? maybe its not him but there is something familiar about this posters schtick[/QUOTEa

Umm, nope. I'm my own success story. That BFL doucher tried the same thing about 2 months ago. He said he would get me banned by my 200th post. He failed.

I don't understand why some posters can accept dickish behavior by themselves and others, but for some reason, my 74% prediction rate gets their Jimmies all rustled. Jelly, I guess.

Listen retard. I did not say I would get you banned. I said you are posting on a alt login and I still think that to be true. You have been here before under another name and was banned.

You outted yourself with your first reply in PF when you brought up something about me that was posted months before you made your 1st post.

Your also a jack ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the next hour or so, my intel from sources in LoDo will be calling with up to the minute prop bets for the AFC game today. No need to fear, there will be some juicy money making opportunities in this game.

Aim for the stars...
and

True Broncos fans do not support this message.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
73% hahahahaha

You'd literally be the richest man on the planet in the matter of a year or 2 if you could pick games at 73%. Do the math. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aim for the stars...
and

tumblr_l4pgh4Vfl91qablpd.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did someone somehow allow that American Tebow character to make a new handle ? maybe its not him but there is something familiar about this posters schtick

I think you may be right. There is some uncanny resemblance to her. Insults will not make her go away. She is an attention whore.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver: 45 sunny w/ light breeze. Or as Peyton Manning apologists call it... Hurricane like conditions!

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver: 45 sunny w/ light breeze. Or as Peyton Manning apologists call it... Hurricane like conditions!
yeah its terrible.....those gusts almost blew over an empty beer can on the deck a minute ago

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen retard. I did not say I would get you banned. I said you are posting on a alt login and I still think that to be true. You have been here before under another name and was banned.

You outted yourself with your first reply in PF when you brought up something about me that was posted months before you made your 1st post.

Your also a jack ass.

You're a god damn fat assed liar. You CLAIMED that I was using another name and I'm most certainly not. I didn't "out myself", I just read some of your garbage. Like the time you were begging to be a mod on the political forum cause so many posters were picking you apart like a scab or booger.

My favorite was the post you yelled at me claiming you were going to get me banned by my 200th post. Just because you get your feelings hurt, doesn't mean you need to go running and crying. No foul on my part, just epic fail on your part.

"your" also a jack ass, too......sucka.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prop bet I made the most money on was the Over/Under on Encroachment against San Diego. It was set at 3.5 and I took the over. Something told me that Mannings' hard counts were going to be more in play this game. Boom, I nailed it.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a god damn fat assed liar. You CLAIMED that I was using another name and I'm most certainly not. I didn't "out myself", I just read some of your garbage. Like the time you were begging to be a mod on the political forum cause so many posters were picking you apart like a scab or booger.

My favorite was the post you yelled at me claiming you were going to get me banned by my 200th post. Just because you get your feelings hurt, doesn't mean you need to go running and crying. No foul on my part, just epic fail on your part.

"your" also a jack ass, too......sucka.

lmfao

Rather Be Fishin'

vCash: 0

You be my hero

Status
Not open for further replies.