• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good news on Braylon

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith rushed that throw to Crab coming off PA and didn't seem to me like he got his feet set properly to make the throw and it just sailed on him.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braylon...you been practicing all week and you're facing your ex-team. The one that drafted you but never embraced you. Most importantly, though, I have you in Monsters and I need you to help me beat down Clyde. It is time to step in and STEP UP!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braylon...you been practicing all week and you're facing your ex-team. The one that drafted you but never embraced you. Most importantly, though, I have you in Monsters and I need you to help me beat down Clyde. It is time to step in and STEP UP!!

Selfish!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think he has the tools to be an above average WR, a good possession receiver. However, he has shown exactly zero willingness to establish a rapport with Smith in TC which I think has severely limited his effectiveness because it makes Smith guess where he breaks routes off as opposed to being able to throw it blindly to where he KNOWS his WR will be.

Case in point, where Crabtree ran a route like 8 yds shorter then he was supposed to and Smith ended up airmailing it. I believe the color guy pointed that out in the last game. Was it Billick? Either way, I just don't think he is truly committed to becoming better based on his TC antics. If you watch VD and AS, they seem to be on the same page and throws are made in tight spaces before VD turns his head or finishes his route. I don't see those same throws with Crabtree.

Exactly, Dre...

I agree. Crabtree's performance from a production standpoint, w/Alex, has been in steady decline since '09. Meanwhile, Davis', Walker's, Morgan's, Gore's and I think even Ginn's have all been on the increase; so, clearly, Smith is not the problem here. Right now, I see a vast chasm between where Crabtree is and where he should be today.

I also get the sense Harbaugh is not enamored with Crabtree either. His comment about his 'really good 8-yard catches' sounded a bit slanted. However, because of his contract he will continue to be targeted and Sunday will be another opportunity for him to separate himself from the others; and, as I have said before, I hope he does.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Every pass that is high is to crabs. Something there is not right. Who knows if it ever will

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will Play wont start But will get Most of the snaps ...