• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good luck Flyers fans.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an "outsider" I think the Flyers and Buins are the two best teams in the east. I give the edge to the Flyers and think you have a good shot at it this year.

You'll probably cream the Sabres Saturday you have a very solid and deep team.

Good luck the rest of the way and sorry to barge in on you board but just thought I would post my opinion.

Steve

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
From an "outsider" I think the Flyers and Buins are the two best teams in the east. I give the edge to the Flyers and think you have a good shot at it this year.

Good luck the rest of the way and sorry to barge in on you board but just thought I would post my opinion.

Steve

thanks boss,but unless we can turn things around..latley we just suck...defense is all over the place offense has no spark...goalies that play soft on key and easy saves...but if there is one coach in the entire league that can turn the table he is on our team,we have the players the heart and the grit..lets go flyers

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks boss,but unless we can turn things around..latley we just suck...defense is all over the place offense has no spark...goalies that play soft on key and easy saves...but if there is one coach in the entire league that can turn the table he is on our team,we have the players the heart and the grit..lets go flyers

Yep....that pretty much sums it up.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steve

Steve

Thanks for the cool words bro - much appreciated man. Us Flyers fans hope you're right! :)

Like Shawn (09) basically said, our boys aren't playing very inspired hockey these days, so our confidence isn't at it's highest level right now, but if they decide they want to inflict some damage.....they will and I believe come mid April they will do just that. ;)

Jack

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve

Thanks for the cool words bro - much appreciated man. Us Flyers fans hope you're right! :)

Like Shawn (09) basically said, our boys aren't playing very inspired hockey these days, so our confidence isn't at it's highest level right now, but if they decide they want to inflict some damage.....they will and I believe come mid April they will do just that. ;)

Jack

I agree with everything Jack said, Plus we either have a banged Defense or they are just playing like shit. OR age might be catching up with a few..

Jamal

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha!! "Jamal" - like THAT would happen here. :cool:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my Muslim name.

Jamala Camel dung herder!

:eek:

Well....if that's the case.....I've got a job for you.

Head down to the Wells Fargo Center and scoop the shit out of the Flyer's locker room because it's really stinking up the joint lately. :L

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:eek:

Well....if that's the case.....I've got a job for you.

Head down to the Wells Fargo Center and scoop the shit out of the Flyer's locker room because it's really stinking up the joint lately. :L

You sure that the Dmens lockers aren't smelling like Ben Gay and other old man smells?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everything Jack said, Plus we either have a banged Defense or they are just playing like shit. OR age might be catching up with a few..

Jamal

LOL!!!!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now I go post this on the Sabres board

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was frustrating as hell. What's up with the defense???

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was frustrating as hell. What's up with the defense???

{In my opinion}

It looked to me like it was the lack of a back checking commitment on the forwards part than it was the D's fault. :confused2: