• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Lawd SportsHoopla

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew so many of you SEC folks are obsessed with lil ol Oregon losing... Wow.

:suds:

Pretty cool. The Ducks lose and have taken over the Hoop... :yahoo:

Good thing Oregon loses once a year. This place would be a ghost town if Oregon ever actually won something.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew so many of you SEC folks are obsessed with lil ol Oregon losing... Wow.

:suds:

Pretty cool. The Ducks lose and have taken over the Hoop... :yahoo:

Good thing Oregon loses once a year. This place would be a ghost town if Oregon ever actually won something.

Want to count the number of SEC hate threads compared to Oregon hate threads? How about percent of Oregon posters that post in anti-SEC threads verse the opposite
:yahoo:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ this, I don't study Oregon, but OD's mouth made me feel the need to post some anti-Oregon pics today. Sorry

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh.... The entire front page of CFB is Oregon related.

Since I have been here the only thing close and it really wasnt that close was Texas.

Just sayin, lotta obsessing over lil ol Oregon, a team that has never won a NATTY by the premier conference fans.

Says something. and is kind of funny.

But dont worry, lotts of SEC games left for other fan bases to pile on and or pounce when the opportunity is right.

Cant wait for Bama to curb stomp everyone so its our turn to nutswing on another teams success vs all yalls teams.

and if Bama loses, its a win win.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ this, I don't study Oregon, but OD's mouth made me feel the need to post some anti-Oregon pics today. Sorry

no need to be sorry man. Your team is the reigning back to back champ.

But if another team gets lucky and upsets yall. It probably wont be fun around here for yall.

In the end, I will refrain. But I know many others wont.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oregon_logo.png
NATTYS

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep.... lots of football left. I have not seen 1 Bama fan guarantee a win vs LSD.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since I have been here the only thing close and it really wasnt that close was Texas.

Just sayin, lotta obsessing over lil ol Oregon, a team that has never won a NATTY by the premier conference fans.

Says something. and is kind of funny.

But dont worry, lotts of SEC games left for other fan bases to pile on and or pounce when the opportunity is right.

Cant wait for Bama to curb stomp everyone so its our turn to nutswing on another teams success vs all yalls teams.

and if Bama loses, its a win win.

You don't remember the dozen-a-day JFF threads? :)

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't remember the dozen-a-day JFF threads? :)

yep, I remember a few.

ANd I remember the most popular one. The one I created.... What do Johnny and the moon have in common.... They both control the tide.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know, if this is all truly a reaction to OD. I will say he earned it and I dont blame you all.

I will also add it most likely feeds the OD ego. He is by far the most popular poster on the hoop CFB board.

Yall cant get his name out of your mouths.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle: Man, Oregon does look the best while losing...

:suds: you know we cool right Mamba!? I didn't rub it in too bad last night while it was fresh. gotta get some jokes in now.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you have some brethren here that have been fairly vocal about the curb stomping O was going to put on Stanford and everyone else. Then you simply have the fact that Ore was the no. 2 team, and that this opens the door for several other teams.

I would imagine that if LSU beats Bama this weekend, you would see the same thing as they have some vocal fans here that sometimes border on arrogance.

It really goes with the territory, and I would be more concerned if there weren't all sorts of threads. As an example, there was only the game thread for the UGa UF game this year. I would have preferred dozens of threads, even if they were attacking my team because it means we are relevant, which we aren't right now.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have some brethren here that have been fairly vocal about the curb stomping O was going to put on Stanford and everyone else. Then you simply have the fact that Ore was the no. 2 team, and that this opens the door for several other teams.

I would imagine that if LSU beats Bama this weekend, you would see the same thing as they have some vocal fans here that sometimes border on arrogance.

It really goes with the territory, and I would be more concerned if there weren't all sorts of threads. As an example, there was only the game thread for the UGa UF game this year. I would have preferred dozens of threads, even if they were attacking my team because it means we are relevant, which we aren't right now.

OD is the only Oregon fan that I know of that has ran his mouth over much...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am certainly glad Bama never gets piled on like this:whistle:

I said my piece to OD last night. I didnt pile on Oregon last night except for a few comments that were warranted due to the way they played. I was even nice to OD and just told him that he should learnt to be confident without being overly so. I gave him a suggestion to act like he had been there before and not be so obnoxious.

Sorry for the loss, but you guys are not out of the picture yet, lots of ball left to play still.:suds:

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oregon hate threads are really OD hate threads. I laughed and it made me happy when Stanford beat you guys because I knew this would shut the dbag idiot known as OD but then I felt bad for guys like Yeo and Mamba. It's football, someone has to lose, Bama could easily lose this weekend also.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hate is mostly directed at OcD and his endless chest thumping. The shear numbers of posts related show how much Oregon has arrived on the national stage. They haven't won it all yet and that gets folks riled up when Oregon fans talk the talk without ever having walked the walk and of course they are going to do the 'see I told you so' when Oregon has their annual melt down game.

The more relevant you are the more attention you get on bad games. Should take it as a badge of honor to get this many spending this much time on little old Oregon. Most of the rest of the Pac would love this much attention. When we lose we only get Duck fans on our jocks. I'd trade with your teams status in a heartbeat.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba if I am correct the majority of the Oregon threads up now are people bumping old threads created by a single poster. Then the other new ones are ones made by Oregon fans. But my eyes could be screwing with me too.