• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Game Spartans

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is taking slightly longer than I thought.

Anybody happen to bookmark the final standings thread last year, where Smoke and Irule claim I said Michigan State was a different team....which wouldn't have served my purpose at all...which is why I said WISCONSIN was a different team?

Let me know. Otherwise I'll keep digging through 24Seven and BoiseStateFan27's threads until I find it. Thanks.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so.. I should ignore you and Smart? Got it.

Ya. I have been almost as unrealistic about Wisconsin's shitty play as Nebraska fans are about their teams' chances at the B1G CCG. Almost.

Can you feel the sarcasm?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irule, I don't know if you've noticed, but you've been trolling just about any thread that has anything to do with Wisconsin. It's kind of obvious what your problem really is. It would be fun shooting the shit with you if 75% of your board hadn't ragged over Wisconsin for 2 weeks following the game.

See ya.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I think we can all agree on is that Nebraska is bad... I mean a shitty-shitty Ohio State team put it on them for three and half quarters. I think Michigan state will run up in that ass all night long! For once sparty looks for real!

Wisconsin fans you better bring your A-plus game to the shoe. LOL... God I hope you don't put 50 on us!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way. I couldn't care less about 1997.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I think we can all agree on is that Nebraska is bad... I mean a shitty-shitty Ohio State team put it on them for three and half quarters. I think Michigan state will run up in that ass all night long! For once sparty looks for real!

Wisconsin fans you better bring your A-plus game to the shoe. LOL... God I hope you don't put 50 on us!

I hope we show up....

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irule, I don't know if you've noticed, but you've been trolling just about any thread that has anything to do with Wisconsin. It's kind of obvious what your problem really is. It would be fun shooting the shit with you if 75% of your board hadn't ragged over Wisconsin for 2 weeks following the game.

See ya.

your boys posted in every fucking thread we had for 2 weeks after the game..

now you guys lost, so we can throw some shit at you

if you can't take it, then keep the kids on a shorter leash.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RUSSEL WILSON IS GOD AND THE SAVIOR OF OUR PEOPLE

-Smart

Russell Wilson sort of was the savior to our people, and even after the loss he still has a 205 QB Rating (on track to be the best ever) and 11.95 YPA (on track to be the best ever, and by a rather large margin). Russell makes mistakes (i've acknowledged four such mistakes in the MSU game), but I think he's having either the best or second best season among QBs (RG3 being the other contender). If that makes me a homer, then i'm a homer, though that also means that a lot of experts around the country are Wisconsin homers as well.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See ya.

You better hope they don't take a liking to you like they did Texas. May God help you.... These prairie dog humping sod busters are a weird bunch!

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your boys posted in every fucking thread we had for 2 weeks after the game..

now you guys lost, so we can throw some shit at you

if you can't take it, then keep the kids on a shorter leash.

Go ahead and try to find an example of me trolling. Every thread I posted iin was either about me personally (see: the threads where you called me and my fellow students classless) or was a situation where I legitimately commented on your team. Notice that neither Fork'Em nor I had any problems with Nebraska fans adding good insights during the game thread. It's only the endless trolling afterward (and before it, for that matter) that is pissing us off.

RubiconCross

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And Rubicon, good game. You were absolutely right about your team making a game out of it, and they took it one step beyond that. MSU has always been my second favorite team, and its been great to see you guys find a coach who can keep you competitive for a long time after Saban left and the Williams/Smith debacles. I'm seriously hoping that you guys can win out, and we can have a B1G Title Game rematch. If Cousins, Cunningham, and company keep playing like they did, it shouldn't be a problem. You guys have a great team, and congrats on the win.

Thanks man, right back at ya. I really think UW is going to be carrying the conference for a while.

RubiconCross

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, I thought most of Wilson's pass plays in the 2nd and 3rd showed that he was expecting the OLine to start winning the battle, rather than adjust to having less time. But ya, he buckled down and put together a hell of a drive to tie it up.

exactly. After that last drive, I was like shit, Wisconsin just showed up. As for Cousins, I think he's a decent QB but I really like him for the individual he seems to be on and off the field. Need more kids like that in this day and age and it's nice to see him succeed.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that if Wisconsin's D could have made a stop (or recovered that fumble) on MSU's final drive, then the Badgers would probably have scored again to win it. And if they didn't, they wouldn't have been stopped in OT. The momentum had shifted in their favor, and the offense (and Wilson) was clicking.

Instead of being out of the discussion, we'd all be talking about how Russell Wilson had won himself the Heisman by leading his team to 21 straight points in the 4th quarter.

Life's a bitch.

RubiconCross

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's funny is that if Wisconsin's D could have made a stop (or recovered that fumble) on MSU's final drive, then the Badgers would probably have scored again to win it. And if they didn't, they wouldn't have been stopped in OT. The momentum had shifted in their favor, and the offense (and Wilson) was clicking.

Instead of being out of the discussion, we'd all be talking about how Russell Wilson had won himself the Heisman by leading his team to 21 straight points in the 4th quarter.

Life's a bitch.

Yep, when Cousins lost the ball, I thought it was over.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FYI. In 1997, Nebraska didn't deserve to wash Michigan's jockstraps, let alone share a title with them.

And this coming from someone who really, really doesn't like Michigan.

little fun food for thought on this one:

in that year michigan averaged: 26.8 ppg. nebraska: 47.1
Michigan D gave up: 9.5ppg. Nebraska: 16.4
of the ranked opponents they played: michigan's average opponent rank: 10.7. Nebraska's: #9
Michigan eclipsed 27 points a total of: 2 times. Nebraska: every single game.
points on the year for michigan and its opponents: 322-114. Nebraska: 608-214
in bowl games Michigan beat: Ryan leaf (fun fact he had a NFL QB rating of 50). Nebraska beat: Payton Manning (even more fun fact....it could be argued that payton is the best QB of all time)

....so class...what have we learned....1997 Nebrasky would r*pe 1997 michigan until they crawled back to their POS city of ann arbor:D

good day to you, sir.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Beilema cry after the game...what a fag

Is that why Forkem cries all the time? Because his idol Bret Bielema does?
Makes sense I suppose.
Forkem must be a Tebow fan too if that's the case.