• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

good game packer fans

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree it was an entertaining game... but watching our defense is so aggravating. They are 40 points from setting new franchise record.

They can never make a stand to save the team.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to say our defense has been that good, BUT, they did make a stand and get an INT to get the Dallas win just last week and Flynn gave them a WTF moment and a pick six and then gave them the ball in the redzone again late in the game when we should have been on a game winning drive. It's hard to win those.

We got a pretty beneficial call, and we seemed to try very hard to repay the Steeler's kindness right on down to the false start and then sitting on the ball to end the game. We should have easily had 3 shots to the endzone from the 1 yard line, and we didn't. That's been indicative of the whole season. Make lots of plays to win the game and make a lot of other ones that clearly show you don't really want to win.

It was an exciting game. I hope for the same next week. I'll always take my chances if we can make the playoffs, but at this point the stars would have to align just right for GB to do anything in the playoffs.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Flynn has to play this week I'm not hopeful for our chances. He held the ball way too long and missed a wide open Nelson in the endzone on the last play. I know he got hit as he threw the pick 6 but come on man! Too many mistakes by him helped seal the win for Pitt. Can't have that many mistakes on offense when our d is playing as bad as it is. How many more injuries in this last game?