• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good chance team name gets changed per report.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the history. The history is being eroded anyways. If the cowards are going to allow the history to be destroyed and the truth in honoring the Indians of the area be destroyed, then we should leave the honoring of those unwilling to actually fight for the truth.

The best way to destroy those who want to destroy the truth is to mock them…that is why Washington Congress is so perfect. If we don’t do that, we should simply be WFT.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Washington Redwolves or Washington Wolves but it turns them into an expansion team
Red Wolves is an interesting name too!

It and no other new or alternative name turns this franchise into an expansion team... that's just silly rhetoric used to dispel the most important part of the team name... Washington, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is exactly the land represented in the name. Take note that every team is identified by the areas or near areas where they are located. The biggest far more important identifier is location! How on earth have so many been convinced that... the following is actually true?

The Raiders are still identified as the Oakland Raiders
The Chargers are still identified as the San Diego Chargers
The Cardinals are still identified as the St. Louis Cardinals
The Colts are still identified as the Baltimore Colts

Tell you what, rename your current home, then try as hard as you can to convince yourself that you're moving into a new place, without moving. See how silly that is? Now try to rename the city/ town/area where you live and try to convince everyone else that there's a new name that magically transforms it into a new city/ town/ area! Again, I'll bet that you'll get this in response from the nice ones!

1707617664863.png

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Wolves is an interesting name too!

It and no other new or alternative name turns this franchise into an expansion team... that's just silly rhetoric used to dispel the most important part of the team name... Washington, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is exactly the land represented in the name. Take note that every team is identified by the areas or near areas where they are located. The biggest far more important identifier is location! How on earth have so many been convinced that... the following is actually true?

The Raiders are still identified as the Oakland Raiders
The Chargers are still identified as the San Diego Chargers
The Cardinals are still identified as the St. Louis Cardinals
The Colts are still identified as the Baltimore Colts

Tell you what, rename your current home, then try as hard as you can to convince yourself that you're moving into a new place, without moving. See how silly that is? Now try to rename the city/ town/area where you live and try to convince everyone else that there's a new name that magically transforms it into a new city/ town/ area! Again, I'll bet that you'll get this in response from the nice ones!

View attachment 354129
They may have moved but the logos and colors are still the same

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may have moved but the logos and colors are still the same
Unbelievable!!

Once again geographic location is the most important part, and if you don't believe that you and I should take a trip to any of those places and ask folks where we can find those teams. When they tell us the truth, I'll step aside and watch as you try to convince them that because the logos and colors are the same they have to still be located in their former cities. Wanna go?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable!!

Once again geographic location is the most important part, and if you don't believe that you and I should take a trip to any of those places and ask folks where we can find those teams. When they tell us the truth, I'll step aside and watch as you try to convince them that because the logos and colors are the same they have to still be located in their former cities. Wanna go?
Whether its the Oakland Raiders or LV Raiders its still the Raiders with the same logo and team colors with Washington nothing is the same right now or has any relevance to the past

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether its the Oakland Raiders or LA Raiders its still the Raiders with the same logo and team colors with Washington nothing is the same right now or has any relevance to the past
No sir, Location matters greatly!! It is the most significant part of all team names no matter the sport!
Washington is still playing in the same area that they've been since 1960, albeit now, just outside of the city proper. They play in the same old ratty stadium, have the same old outcomes and according to some are still referred to using that old name! Their team colors haven't changed although I have no idea where they picked up that ugly red and black as throwback unis! These are our throwback uniforms, my friend...

1707619170731.png

1707619147309.png

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir, Location matters greatly!! It is the most significant part of all team names no matter the sport!
Washington is still playing in the same area that they've been since 1960, albeit now, just outside of the city proper. They play in the same old ratty stadium, have the same old outcomes and according to some are still referred to using that old name! Their team colors haven't changed although I have no idea where they picked up that ugly red and black as throwback unis! These are our throwback uniforms, my friend...

View attachment 354131

View attachment 354130
Well right now those uniforms and colors are no more

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well right now those uniforms and colors are no more
Ok!

So, answer these true or false... ready?

True or false, every major accomplishment and disappointment of the franchise (name withheld) dating back from 1960 to the present has been made in this geographical area.

True or false, you, personally, have been rooting for and/or supporting this franchise for far longer than FEB 2, 2022!

True or false, another rebranding of the moniker to something that you like will prevent you from being a fan/ follower/supporter of the Washington-based football team.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok!

True or false, every major accomplishment and disappointment of the franchise (name withheld) dating back from 1960 to the present has been made in this geographical area.

True or false, you, personally, have been rooting for and/or supporting this franchise for far longer than FEB 2, 2022!

True or false, another rebranding of the moniker to something that you like will prevent you from being a fan/ follower/supporter of the Washington-based football team.
rooting for the team question is True but everything else I can't really answer are they going back to the old RFK site what will the teams name be, logo, colors and everything else in the future

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok!

Is there a reason you don't want him to have an opinion?