• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Golden State Warriors @ Oklahoma City Thunder 830 EST ABC

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how the Dubs got out rebounded by 30, yet when it counted, they still came up HUGE!!!

That's how you end a long road trip.......
.....By breaking the hearts and spirits of those chasing you in their own house.

EPIC!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand how someone would read this differently. You've been light weight hating on the Warriors since their game - excuse me- obliteration of the Spurs. Just stop it. If anything, I think OKC is the biggest challenge for the Warriors. Not the Bucks and not the Heat.

Not really. There is a thread on this board where I've been shitting on Oscar Robertson.

And I never said the Bucks and the Heat would be the biggest challengers to GSW in a best of 7 series. I said so far this season those were the 2 teams who I could remember off the top of my head who gave GSW trouble on multiple occasions

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. There is a thread on this board where I've been shitting on Oscar Robertson.

And I never said the Bucks and the Heat would be the biggest challengers to GSW in a best of 7 series. I said so far this season those were the 2 teams who I could remember off the top of my head who gave GSW trouble on multiple occasions
HATER!!!!!!! I have sat back and read your posts after Warrior games and you sound like a big ole hater. It's not a good look from a grown man.

This is sports and EVERY team is gonna win some and lose some. But when the Warriors continue to win you come on here and always are so negative. IMO that's not a fan of the game, just a fan of whatever team you follow and definitely not a good example of good sportsmanship. Other fans can come on here and say positive things (because if they've won in a game like tonight there should be SOMETHING positive to be said) and can give props. But not you. I used to like the back and forth banter with you until recently. I just can't believe how much of a hater one person can be- especially on an internet sports forum.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HATER!!!!!!! I have sat back and read your posts after Warrior games and you sound like a big ole hater. It's not a good look from a grown man.

This is sports and EVERY team is gonna win some and lose some. But when the Warriors continue to win you come on here and always are so negative. IMO that's not a fan of the game, just a fan of whatever team you follow and definitely not a good example of good sportsmanship. Other fans can come on here and say positive things (because if they've won in a game like tonight there should be SOMETHING positive to be said) and can give props. But not you. I used to like the back and forth banter with you until recently. I just can't believe how much of a hater one person can be- especially on an internet sports forum.

Read the fucking thread. Show me one post of me "hating". You sound like a 5 year old.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how the Dubs got out rebounded by 30, yet when it counted, they still came up HUGE!!!

That's how you end a long road trip.

By breaking the hearts and spirits of those chasing you in their own house.

EPIC!!!
AMAZING!!!!! That is freaking dedication to winning man. Nothing else.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this post doesn't sound like a cry baby? Just stop it. Go have a drink man. Goodness.

Where is my "hating on the Warriors" post from this thread? You're full of shit

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True....and in a way it's hard to describe...I'm still somewhat stunned, and yet I'm not surprised.

That's why they're called WARRIORS.

Such a fitting name for this crew.

WOW!
Honestly, I didn't think they would win tonight. I wanted so badly for them to double RW when KD fouled out in OT. But, Kerr knows best which is why they have the record they have IMO. It's just amazing, fun to watch. And I couldn't agree more, it's hard to describe.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is my "hating on the Warriors" post from this thread? You're full of shit
And you're a hater. You can't throw a rock without hitting one of
your hating rants in that game thread after the Warriors embarrassed the Spurs.

What you do is indirectly say things so that when someone calls you out you can play dumb, like now. I get that you want your team to win but seriously? It's very obvious. Just save face and leave it alone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're a hater. You can't throw a rock without hitting one of
your hating rants in that game thread after the Warriors embarrassed the Spurs.

What you do is indirectly say things so that when someone calls you out you can play dumb, like now. I get that you want your team to win but seriously? It's very obvious. Just save face and leave it alone.

And I can by everything I said in the Spurs/Warriors game.

1) Duncan was missed as the Spurs lack of defense with Duncan proved in the following games as well.

2) In the long run if they happen to meet in the playoffs that game meant nothing because you're not going to destroy the Spurs like that when it counts.

If you're looking for a board for everyone to sing kumbaya, I would advise you to post on the Warriors team board

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G-State basically stole OKC's thunder.(pun intended) by ripping that victory out of the jaws of defeat in a hostile place.

Durant probably feels like shit. If he calls a timeout there, this game likely doesn't go to OT

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G-State basically stole OKC's thunder.(pun intended) by ripping that victory out of the jaws of defeat in a hostile place.
Pahahahahahaha oh man....they were celebrating after KD hit that 3 with 14.5 seconds to go...big mistake, HUGE!!! LOL

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pahahahahahaha oh man....they were celebrating after KD hit that 3 with 14.5 seconds to go...big mistake, HUGE!!! LOL
No doubt....and it's gonna be real interesting to see how they respond (if they can) when they play again in Oaktown next thursday...

Can't Wait!!

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I can by everything I said in the Spurs/Warriors game.

1) Duncan was missed as the Spurs lack of defense with Duncan proved in the following games as well.

2) In the long run if they happen to meet in the playoffs that game meant nothing because you're not going to destroy the Spurs like that when it counts.

If you're looking for a board for everyone to sing kumbaya, I would advise you to post on the Warriors team board
Well honestly I don't really expect you to back pedal now on those things, but they still mean nothing in the grand scheme of things-which is the Warriors are 53-5 and showing no signs of slowing down. And, I'm not in the business of taking advice from haters but thanks anyway! :lol:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt....and it's gonna be real interesting to see how they respond (if they can) when they play again in Oaktown next week...

Can't Wait!!
Yes, where the Dubs have an even bigger chip on their shoulder because they haven't lost at home yet this season.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, where the Dubs have an even bigger chip on their shoulder because they haven't lost at home yet this season.

Not only that..but OKC has to play the Clippers in LA the night before, while the Dubs will be at home resting...:nod:

So you could say it's an even bigger advantage for the homies....:D

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that..but OKC has to play the Clippers in LA the night before, while the Dubs will be resting...:nod:

So you could say it's an even bigger advantage for the homies....:D

Which is another game where I wish both teams could lose. :dhd: