• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going to be a VERY busy weekend for me - watching MWC games

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only five Mtn West Conference football games this weekend and I will be watching FOUR of those five games either in full or in part.

FRIDAY 7:30 p.m. on ESPN2 - Fresno State (4-5) AT San Diego State (7-2) - Vegas line is 0 point spread (a pickem game). The MyTeamsBetter website has San Diego State listed with a 53.85 % chance of winning. And that's almost certainly because it's a home game for SDSU.

SATURDAY 2:00 p.m. on ESPNU - Wyoming (6-3) AT Utah State (5-4) - Utah State is favored by 6 points by Vegas. The MyTeamsBetter website has Wyoming favored with a 53.48 % chance of winning. Boise State fans SHOULD be rooting for Wyoming in this game.

SATURDAY 5:00 p.m. on ESPN2 - Air Force (7-2) AT Colorado State (4-5) - Air Force is favored by Vegas by 10 1/2 points on the road at CSU. MyTeamsBetter has Air Force favored with a 69.66 chance of winning. Boise State fans should be rooting for CSU in this game.

SATURDAY 8:15 (more like 8:30) on ESPN2 - New Mexico (2-7) AT Boise State (8-1) - Vegas has Boise State listed as a 28 point favorite. MyTeamsBetter has Boise State favored with a 79.92 % chance of winning.

The ONLY Mtn West game I won't be watching any part of this weekend is the 2 p.m. Saturday game for Hawaii (6-4) AT U.N.L.V. (2-7) - as it's on Facebook and because even if I had access to it I wouldn't watch it.

I won't be watching ALL of any of these games other than the BSU game. But I will be watching most of the Friday night game and the Wyoming vs. Utah State game.