• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go for bronze

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 17 games to go,I see no reason why the Flyers' can't take 3rd spot in the conference.

The Pens and Bruins are too far ahead IMO to overtake,but the Leafs who currently sit 3rd,are only 5 pts up on the Flyers'.This weekends home/away(afternoon f-ing games at that) with the Pens is detrimental to how the Flyers finish up.

Getting up for these games,should not be a problem.Let's take 4 points off those flightless fucks!!:hope:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the importance is in terms of conference, they just need to worry about top three in the division

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter where we sit in the conference unless we're not top three in our division. If we have to get into the playoffs via a wild card, I think we can. This is based on how poorly teams like Montreal, Tampa, Detroit, Washington and Carolina are doing right now.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care where we get in i just hope we get in and play like we can when we do get in and please guys play for a full 60 minutes once involved in a playoff series.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care where we get in i just hope we get in and play like we can when we do get in and please guys play for a full 60 minutes once involved in a playoff series.

:agree:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are built for playoffs as they can roll all 4 lines and 3 decent D pairings. The leafs were playing 3 lines and 2 D pairings they won't last 7. Habs are small. Pens have MAF. Rags have some aging players that are fading. The B's will be tough but they have shot if they play well.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are built for playoffs as they can roll all 4 lines and 3 decent D pairings. The leafs were playing 3 lines and 2 D pairings they won't last 7. Habs are small. Pens have MAF. Rags have some aging players that are fading. The B's will be tough but they have shot if they play well.

:agree::agree::agree: :clap:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree and also the Pens don't exactly have a healthy Vokoun to lean on anymore if MAF chokes in the playoffs. If or when he gets healthy, he hasn't played a competitive game of hockey in close to ten months.

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really believe the East is wide open, especially for lots of the reasons already mentioned. Get in and anything can happen. None of the teams in the East really seem to be dominating the rest of the conference with the exception of the Bruins and Pens, but the Pens have proven that if you can shut down Crosby/Malkin, then they are basically easy prey.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the confidence in this thread by most but I am a little on the fence right now, if they make it in the playoffs then I'm a little worried about what Flyers team will show up. The one who started off the season poorly with no defense, the one who can't hold a lead going into the 3rd period? or the one who doesn't give up no matter how much they are down going into the 3rd and makes a late game comeback enroute to another comeback win? Granted they have alot of offensive fire power but their D still is thier achillies heal and come playoff time it could be the glearing weakness teams prepare to take advantage of, that being said I really like the MacDonald pickup, he has fit in well and is a magnet for blocking shots. Gonna be a crazy rollercoaster ride the last few weeks of the season to see who gets in and who doesn't, I just hope the refs aren't a factor in that process and just stick to thier jobs and let the players do what they get paid handsomely to do instead of being a factor!