• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT: Turris at Boston | 7pm ET | 2/28 | Dead Man Skating

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when I thought the refs put the whistles away

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta hand it to the young Sens. They are showing a lot of character down the stretch here. Thought for sure that 7 game slide was the beginning of the end for them.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta hand it to the young Sens. They are showing a lot of character down the stretch here. Thought for sure that 7 game slide was the beginning of the end for them.

Bruins played like junk tonight which alarmingly is becoming the normal. I am not trying to take away from the Sens win but the Bruins cant get the puck in the net.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins played like junk tonight which alarmingly is becoming the normal. I am not trying to take away from the Sens win but the Bruins cant get the puck in the net.

Yeah. The Bruins have had a very strange year. Sleepwalked out of the gate, went on an unbelievable tear that looked like they were unstoppable and now they are very inconsistent.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Sens played a great road game and if Condra didn't miss multiple open nets then they would have been up by more then one goal going into the third period. Overall they played great though and I think they're starting to show Boston that they can play with them and that they're for real.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Urkie and Kenny... Your boys deserved it...

Mother fucking, shit licking, cock sucking, turd polishing, piece of shits Sens.

ahem... good game. :L

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Urkie and Kenny... Your boys deserved it...

Mother fucking, shit licking, cock sucking, turd polishing, piece of shits Sens.

ahem... good game. :L

Good game JS and other Bruins fans. There is a good chance these two team meet in the playoffs which would be fun (mostly for you guys I suspect).

Just a closing note or two on the Turris thing:

1) Corvo, of course, did nothing. What a puss. I guess he really does only hit women.

2) None of the other Bruins really seemed intent on doing anything either. No other Bruin had said anything post-game on Saturday either. Lucic went after him at the whistle on one play but I think that was just angry Lucic going after anything in white. He probably would have hit the pope if he'd been in the arena.

Not sure what any of this means but I read it as Corvo not being the most popular dude on the team . If it had been Bergeron that had said what Corvo said, there would have been a riot out there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Corvo was a healthy scratch when Boychuk returns.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game JS and other Bruins fans. There is a good chance these two team meet in the playoffs which would be fun (mostly for you guys I suspect).

1) Corvo, of course, did nothing. What a puss. I guess he really does only hit women.

2) None of the other Bruins really seemed intent on doing anything either. No other Bruin had said anything post-game on Saturday either. Lucic went after him at the whistle on one play but I think that was just angry Lucic going after anything in white. He probably would have hit the pope if he'd been in the arena.

Not sure what any of this means but I read it as Corvo not being the most popular dude on the team . If it had been Bergeron that had said what Corvo said, there would have been a riot out there.

you know what I think it means ... If the Canucks traded for Chris Neil last season when they had a shot, they would have had a better shot at winning the cup

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me neither... and I hope it happens. In the beginning of the season, Corvo had some pretty decent puck handling skills along the boards... Since then he has been nothing. Better than Kaberle, but not worthy of being on the Boston Bruins.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me neither... and I hope it happens. In the beginning of the season, Corvo had some pretty decent puck handling skills along the boards... Since then he has been nothing. Better than Kaberle, but not worthy of being on the Boston Bruins.

Corvo sucks. Simple as that. No game and no balls.