• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Glad we didnt take the advice of arkcowboy and myround and wfrey

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 YEARS LATAAAAAAA

Darren (ChickenLegs) McFadden has been a complete Bust. RunDMC(what a joke) has been a joke of a 4th overall draft selection. Just remembering the old days and I am much happier getting a 5th round and a free agent rookie this year to give the Cowboys more firepower in camp competition. Chances are fair to good that Joe Randle and Kendal Lawrance both make the team.

At the same time I am sure I speak for the entire board when I say these 3 posters and other chicken leg supporters are qwelcome to this forum and to debate what is good for the Franchise.

.................................................................:clap:....................................................................

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 YEARS LATAAAAAAA

Darren (ChickenLegs) McFadden has been a complete Bust. RunDMC(what a joke) has been a joke of a 4th overall draft selection. Just remembering the old days and I am much happier getting a 5th round and a free agent rookie this year to give the Cowboys more firepower in camp competition. Chances are fair to good that Joe Randle and Kendal Lawrance both make the team.

At the same time I am sure I speak for the entire board when I say these 3 posters and other chicken leg supporters are qwelcome to this forum and to debate what is good for the Franchise.

.................................................................:clap:....................................................................

The Raiders are where they are because of picks like Mcfadden. If Murray stays healthy he will be a steal as a 3rd rounder and put up great numbers. I really like Kendial. So fast and is very strong for his size. I hope he makes the team and would be a major threat as a 3rd down back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 YEARS LATAAAAAAA

I like the photo by the way