• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me your division winners

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats
Broncos
Steelers
Titians

Raiders
Texans

Cowboys
Falcons
Packers
Seahawks

Bucs
Giants

Found the AFC west a hard one to call. Think the Lynch experiment will fail, thus dropping the Raiders just enough for the Broncos to edge them out. Also found the NFC south a toss up between the Falcons and the Bucs. Lions could edge out Giants...maybe if things break right, but they usually don't for the Lions so......
Lions already lost their left tackle. And for some reason brought in a guard coming off hip surgery. And lost their former left tackle to Minny for a billion dollars.

Gonna be another rough one in Detroit.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will agree there is no favorite. Pretty much any team could end up anywhere in the standings
. What's this about a locker room mutiny? Don't recall that.

It is an overblown situation. After a tough loss the coaches asked if anybody would like to talk in the lockerroom and Russell Okung tried to stand up and Aqib Talib told him to sit his butt down. There were rumors that the defense was ticked that the offense wasn't doing enough to win games. And I'm sure there was some frustration but from what I'm told the players and coaches were shocked people were making such a big deal of the situation as teams have things like this happen when things are not going the way they should.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots
Steelers
Titans
Raiders
Cowboys
Packers
Falcons
Seahawks

WC
Ravens
Chiefs
Giants
Buccaneers

---------------------------------

Ravens over Chiefs
Raiders over Titans

Packers over Bucs
Seahawks over Giants

-----------------------------------

Packers over Cowboys
Seahawks over Falcons

Patriots over Ravens
Raiders over Steelers

-------------------------------------

Packers over Seahawks
Patriots over Raiders

--------------------------------------

Patriots over Packers

Ditto on the SB prediction

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Division Winners:
Pats
Steelers
Titans
Raiders
Packers
Seahawks
Dal
TB

WC
Phins
Chiefs
Atl
Lions

SB:

Pats over Pack

BOOKED

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an overblown situation. After a tough loss the coaches asked if anybody would like to talk in the lockerroom and Russell Okung tried to stand up and Aqib Talib told him to sit his butt down. There were rumors that the defense was ticked that the offense wasn't doing enough to win games. And I'm sure there was some frustration but from what I'm told the players and coaches were shocked people were making such a big deal of the situation as teams have things like this happen when things are not going the way they should.
Its a bit overblown.

Truth be told, I think the biggest ? with the Broncos is the coaching staff. Broncos were a model of consistency for awhile and McCoy coming back is probably a great thing for them but he got fired from the Chargers for reasons, too. New Defensive Coordinator normally isnt a huge deal but Wade Phillips is known for being great at it and the Broncos D is supposed to be what carries them. Obviously I like the Brock Olivo hire from a Mizzou homer standpoint but when you factor in Kubiak not being there, either...its certainly not the exact leadership that won the Super Bowl. I still have the Broncos making the playoffs but I think if they miss the playoffs it will be because of their coaching.

Chiefs biggest issue is schedule. Simply put: their 2017 schedule is tougher than their 2016 schedule. They could be the exact same team next year and miss the playoffs just due to playing tougher teams in and out of the division than the teams last year (as I expect every team in division to be better)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC East :Patriots
AFC North: Steelers
AFC South: Colts
AFC West: Chiefs

NFC East: Eagles
NFC North: Vikings
NFC South: Saints
NFC West: Cardinals
giphy.gif

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you with 100% certainty that these teams will not win their division
Browns
Bills
Bears
Jets
49ers
Rams
Saints
Colts
Skins
Chargers

Lock it in folks

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots
Steelers
Titans
Raiders

Eagles
Packers
Falcons
Seahawks

Wild Cards: AFC; Texans and Ravens NFC; Cowboys and Bucaneers

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you with 100% certainty that these teams will not win their division
Browns
Bills
Bears
Jets
49ers
Rams
Saints
Colts
Skins
Chargers

Lock it in folks

You can add the Dolphins, they arent going the required 13-3

And id give the Chargers a punchers chance, if things ever break right for that roster in terms of injuries, they have a lot of talent

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can add the Dolphins, they arent going the required 13-3

And id give the Chargers a punchers chance, if things ever break right for that roster in terms of injuries, they have a lot of talent
He's just begging to fall on his face when he picks the Saints, Colts, Skins, and Chargers to all fail to win the division as locks; and I am not really fond of any of them in that capacity.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a bit overblown.

Truth be told, I think the biggest ? with the Broncos is the coaching staff. Broncos were a model of consistency for awhile and McCoy coming back is probably a great thing for them but he got fired from the Chargers for reasons, too. New Defensive Coordinator normally isnt a huge deal but Wade Phillips is known for being great at it and the Broncos D is supposed to be what carries them. Obviously I like the Brock Olivo hire from a Mizzou homer standpoint but when you factor in Kubiak not being there, either...its certainly not the exact leadership that won the Super Bowl. I still have the Broncos making the playoffs but I think if they miss the playoffs it will be because of their coaching.

Chiefs biggest issue is schedule. Simply put: their 2017 schedule is tougher than their 2016 schedule. They could be the exact same team next year and miss the playoffs just due to playing tougher teams in and out of the division than the teams last year (as I expect every team in division to be better)

I would agree the coaching staff is a huge question mark for the Broncos. I'm not so worried about McCoy. While he had his issues in San Diego offense really wasn't why they were losing usually. The new DC yeah have to worry that he has never called a game before. The system is staying the same and other than Wade being gone the rest of the defensive staff has stayed together so I still like their chances of doing well. Vance Joseph to me is the big concern. How does he handle his first time having to make the big decisions during the week and especially in game?

And yes a lot of leadership has walked out the door the last couple of years. I would say beyond the coaches the leadership of Ware and Manning being gone has been a void the team has been working to fill. Still I think the talent is there on both sides of the ball if one of the QB's can really rise up and the coaching staff is a good unit then this team has a very high ceiling. I see a lot of people picking against them in this thread and I understand why as any time there is a question mark at the QB position it is tough to pick such a team, but I like what I'm hearing so far this offseason in how the entire team is responding.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just begging to fall on his face when he picks the Saints, Colts, Skins, and Chargers to all fail to win the division as locks; and I am not really fond of any of them in that capacity.

Agreed, each one of those teams are not in the same "no chance" category as the others listed

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Eagles pickup Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, and Reggie White all in their prime?

Pretty much. Although Alshon Jeffery is quite a bit bigger than Jerry Rice. And our Reggie White is only a rookie.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles
Vikings
Buccaneers
Seahawks

Giants
Panthers

Patriots
Ravens
Titans
Raiders

Steelers
Chargers

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Eagles pickup Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, and Reggie White all in their prime?

Eagles offense will score points this year but the D is going to give up a lot. They could sneak in as a WC.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots
Steelers
Titans
Chiefs
WC
Raiders