• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me your division winners

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have never had dark ages. Starr, Majic man, Favre and now Aaron Rodriguez :suds: I lived with Luck's kin and the other cavemen with the 1-15 and 2-14 Door mat Pats of yester year

Don't forget Lynn Dickey who was probably one of the best pure passers that ever lived but his career was cut short due to leg and him injuries that crushed him early in his career. If you have never heard of him feel free to check his stats and youtube vids dude was way before his time and put up crazy stats in a non passing league at the time and dealt with tough injuries and pain for majority of his career.

Yes, the Packers did have dark ages in terms of making the playoffs. The 70's and 80's we made the playoffs only twice with one win in those two decades. We were fairly dominate in the 30's ok in the 40's Dynasty GOAT in the 60's, one of the best teams in the late 90's good in the 00's but never won a SB and in the 10's we should've been to at least 3-4 SB's with 2-3 SB wins but the coaching staff choked the chicken with conservative BS.

We have been spoiled in terms of QB's over the last 3 decades but we haven't had a good coaching staff since Holmgren in the late 90's.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Lynn Dickey who was probably one of the best pure passers that ever lived but his career was cut short due to leg and him injuries that crushed him early in his career. If you have never heard of him feel free to check his stats and youtube vids dude was way before his time and put up crazy stats in a non passing league at the time and dealt with tough injuries and pain for majority of his career.

Yes, the Packers did have dark ages in terms of making the playoffs. The 70's and 80's we made the playoffs only twice with one win in those two decades. We were fairly dominate in the 30's ok in the 40's Dynasty GOAT in the 60's, one of the best teams in the late 90's good in the 00's but never won a SB and in the 10's we should've been to at least 3-4 SB's with 2-3 SB wins but the coaching staff choked the chicken with conservative BS.

We have been spoiled in terms of QB's over the last 3 decades but we haven't had a good coaching staff since Holmgren in the late 90's.

I hear ya and still Desmond Howard hurts every time I think of the Packers/NR SB in 97. I think Pats got it to a 7 point game and returns a kick to the house