• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

girlie turnover?

smokeyburgess

Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was amused by my wife's reaction when she heard an announcer refer to "the Gurley turnover" during yesterday's game vs. the Rams. She actually thought he was cracking on a player for making a "girlie" turnover and was offended by it!

You go, girl!!! :pound:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was amused by my wife's reaction when she heard an announcer refer to "the Gurley turnover" during yesterday's game vs. the Rams. She actually thought he was cracking on a player for making a "girlie" turnover and was offended by it!

You go, girl!!! :pound:

Divorce and child support in your future, I see.

tumblr_oop5at87DP1rpsuhuo1_500.gif

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcers for yesterday's game were terrible. Gurley has a name that lends itself to that particular issue if you're not careful and the announcing team was not careful. You'd think after the first couple of times it happened, the play-by-play guy would have noticed how it came across and changed things up. I thought we were over getting a network's worst announcing team, but apparently not. It seems to happen a lot when we play the Rams for some reason too. I'm not asking for Nance and Romo for the next two games, but give us who didn't just meet each other prior to the season, CBS. Speaking of CBS... how in the hell did the Seahawks, an NFC team, end up with three games in a row on CBS, the AFC network, with two of the three coming against fellow NFC teams and none of them are Thursday night games?