• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giddy up

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to reach out and touch the sky
I want to touch the sun but I don't need to fly
I'm gonna climb up every mountain of the moon
And find a distant man a-waving his spoon

So, I live in Detroit and as usual I was my Lions bar for the game where I'm the resident Bears fan. I had my one Bears fan buddy up with me to see them clinch... The Bears recovered the onside kick to seal the division. It happened at the exact moment that the Lions season ended with the Bills picking up a 4th down to run out the clock.

Turned around and on impulse punched in Supernaut by Black Sabbath on the juke box before ordering shots and celebrating. That wasn't much appreciated, but I really don't give a shit.

We've come a long, long way guys... I know that I'm a douchebag some of the time, but if you were here posting all the way through the hardest times in 2015 and 2016... Respect... Respect is all I have for you die hard mother fuckers. I got love for you.

FUCKING GO BEARS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fkn Bears Rich. We deserve this, we earned it.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to reach out and touch the sky
I want to touch the sun but I don't need to fly
I'm gonna climb up every mountain of the moon
And find a distant man a-waving his spoon

So, I live in Detroit and as usual I was my Lions bar for the game where I'm the resident Bears fan. I had my one Bears fan buddy up with me to see them clinch... The Bears recovered the onside kick to seal the division. It happened at the exact moment that the Lions season ended with the Bills picking up a 4th down to run out the clock.

Turned around and on impulse punched in Supernaut by Black Sabbath on the juke box before ordering shots and celebrating. That wasn't much appreciated, but I really don't give a shit.

We've come a long, long way guys... I know that I'm a douchebag some of the time, but if you were here posting all the way through the hardest times in 2015 and 2016... Respect... Respect is all I have for you die hard mother fuckers. I got love for you.

FUCKING GO BEARS

ordering shots?? is that really a good idea, given your history that you've talked about on here?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good times.

More moments like this would be ideal.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good times.

More moments like this would be ideal.

Don't worry...They're coming. Schedule is coming out this week. My body is ready to see when our Bears are in Jax/Atlanta/Tennessee AND Carolina...All are potential games for me to attend depending on date/time. Kinda leaning toward Atlanta as my most wanted. Granted, that assumes that the venue isn't the Coronadome.