• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Get A Hold Of Yourselves

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys... when did the 49ers fans become more reactionary than the Eagles fans? Why is it that every year we find a player to single out and blame for the loss?

Williams
Culliver
Kaepernick

There are 53 men to a team, and countless coaches/trainers. Why blame Kap? He didn't have a good 4th quarter, and made 2 really bad throws... but the line couldn't block. The D line got beat in the second half. Guys dropped passes and the special teams let a couple good returns go. Not to mention the game was not being called very well. Plenty of blame to go around if you ask me.

Rodgers, Brady, Brees.... none of these guys looked very good in Seattle either.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Kap knows he didn't play well and if sure as hell didn't help us. But there's lots if things that went wrong.

It's quite annoying that our coverage units have let up big returns when it matters most.

Oh well we move on. I will say we need to get a damn Super Bowl real soon. It's not very easy getting back there in the first place. Just have to hope we can keep the roster stacked year after year because we don't want our window to close. We need to keep that fucker open and super glue it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Rodgers, Brady, Brees.... none of these guys looked very good in Seattle either.

It's not about looking good against Seattle. It's about the delay of game penalty on 3rd & 1. I was done with Kaepernick after that point. He had all season to fix that crap & he didn't. He basically threw the game away & made it so the defense had to be on the field & got Bowman's knee destroyed.

The Niners' talent makes this doofus look good. If he were on the Seahawks they would've been a 9-7 team. The guy is simply not smart enough to be a good QB. He need to be traded.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is a turnover machine in playoffs i don't think colts fans want him gone. I agree with what your saying by the way.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about looking good against Seattle. It's about the delay of game penalty on 3rd & 1. I was done with Kaepernick after that point. He had all season to fix that crap & he didn't. He basically threw the game away & made it so the defense had to be on the field & got Bowman's knee destroyed.

The Niners' talent makes this doofus look good. If he were on the Seahawks they would've been a 9-7 team. The guy is simply not smart enough to be a good QB. He need to be traded.

This is exactly what tall glass is talking about

:wtf2::L

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Luck is a turnover machine in playoffs i don't think colts fans want him gone. I agree with what your saying by the way.

The Colts would be like 2-14 without Luck. They don't have anywhere near the talent the rest of the playoff teams had.

This is exactly what tall glass is talking about

:wtf2::L

I know what he was talking about. If his point is that the Niners should stick with The Green Lantern then good luck with that. He's going to get over 100 million dollars from some GM who has his head WAY up his ass, and I hope that isn't Baalke.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts would be like 2-14 without Luck. They don't have anywhere near the talent the rest of the playoff teams had.

I know what he was talking about. If his point is that the Niners should stick with The Green Lantern then good luck with that. He's going to get over 100 million dollars from some GM who has his head WAY up his ass, and I hope that isn't Baalke.

Kap will not get a reduculous contract. Baalke is not a stupid gm. And even though kap has a lot of playoff appearances he has still yet to win the big one. He won't sniff flacco type money.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Kap will not get a reduculous contract. Baalke is not a stupid gm. And even though kap has a lot of playoff appearances he has still yet to win the big one. He won't sniff flacco type money.

Tony Romo hasn't won a SB; he got 54 million guaranteed.

Jay Cutler hasn't won a SB; he signed for like 123 million.

Kaepernick is younger than those guys & isn't injury-prone like Cutler. How is he not going to get 100 million dollars?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaepernick is younger than those guys & isn't injury-prone like Cutler. How is he not going to get 100 million dollars?

I just don't see baalke doing it. I still think kap needs to prove he can can win when it really matters. He will get a bridge contract. That contract will be a prove it contract, before he gets a chance at his one last big payday.

It will be interesting to see if baalke tries to get kap a contract now when he might be cheaper than he could be next year. Or if he wants kap to play it out next year and see what he does. However if we win it all next year his contract would be ridiculous.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I just don't see baalke doing it.

I hope to God you're right. But if Baalke doesn't sign him long term he becomes a free agent after the season. Would you be ok with him simply walking after 2014?

Maybe get a 4th-round compensatory pick out of it?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a little far fetched, yes Kaepernick did make some poor plays that really cost them. However the defense did give up a big run to Lynch, a touchdown pass on 4th and 7 that they jumped off sides on and they did give up a huge kick return (holding wasn't called).

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope to God you're right. But if Baalke doesn't sign him long term he becomes a free agent after the season. Would you be ok with him simply walking after 2014?

Maybe get a 4th-round compensatory pick out of it?

I would like to keep kaep. I'm a little torn right now. On one hand I would like baalke to get a contract done this offseason as to get him cheaper in case his contract expectations sky rockets next year.

And the other side wants me to wait to see what he does next year and go from there which could be running the risk of him winning the Super Bowl and his contract being like flacco.

Either way I believe kaep will get a contract this year or next.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get all of the negativity either. YES it was tough ass loss no doubt but it's a team game you win and lose as a team. Just listen to Patrick Willis on his post game. Nothing but respect for that guy.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a little far fetched, yes Kaepernick did make some poor plays that really cost them. However the defense did give up a big run to Lynch, a touchdown pass on 4th and 7 that they jumped off sides on and they did give up a huge kick return (holding wasn't called).

50 yard pass that whitner gave up to. Secondary needs changes I'm more than fine giving kaep another year. This board is crazy after losses.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We have been a final 3 team 2 years in a row with Harbaugh, we are a very good team, but have failed to do enough when it has counted!! I think we need to be a little more dynamic in schemes and players we sign! Tough loss, Go 49ers!!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Give DumbDumb a long-term deal and he'll do nothing but party until he's washed up. He's going to become an expert at things like fashion & looking good (in his own mind), sports cars, rims, tattoos, running through as many hoes as King Solomon, etc. And he's going to stay stupid when it comes to things like reading a defense & getting the play in on time.

The brain just doesn't process fast enough. He's packin' a 386 processor, and the Niners need at least a Pentium to win a Super Bowl.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
50 yard pass that whitner gave up to. Secondary needs changes I'm more than fine giving kaep another year. This board is crazy after losses.

Some people on this board go crazy after losses, not all of us. Sanchez > Kap, looney tooney. :omg:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

476868a7_antonio-banderas-gif-52bbd904-original.gif