• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Get A Hold Of Yourselves

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 yard pass that whitner gave up to. Secondary needs changes I'm more than fine giving kaep another year. This board is crazy after losses.

Again, that play was not only on Whitner no matter how many times people say that. The pass rush didn't even attempt to get after Wilson and gave him 10 seconds to throw, guys are going to come open after that long. Also, Reid was in deep coverage and also let the receiver get behind him. People are so quick to blame Whitner on a play where a lot of players and coaches were at fault.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree for the most part with this post, this game isn't all on Kaepernick, our secondary blew it big a couple of times, the dline on the offsides play that had Wilson gun it for a td pass they gave up on, the running game couldn't get going for whatever reason.
NOW that all being said -- that last interception Kaepernick had open targets to throw to and I would have hoped that after last year's super bowl he would have learned a little about not forcing to Crabtree in the end zone but he didn't, he made the same mistake. I fully expect that this weak spot in his game (locking in and not throwing to the secondary receivers), will be corrected next year -- and by expect I mean it's completely fair to demand that it be corrected.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
476868a7_antonio-banderas-gif-52bbd904-original.gif

raycharlesm.jpg

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect that this weak spot in his game (locking in and not throwing to the secondary receivers), will be corrected next year -- and by expect I mean it's completely fair to demand that it be corrected.

I agree. Completely fair to demand he work on that part of his game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm one of thow panicking or losing it(not like sick tho...to a degree) but I CANNOT FATHOM why or understand the science behind Kap's last play...

its unsolvable to me.... he completely threw the game away with that "decision"

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm one of thow panicking or losing it(not like sick tho...to a degree) but I CANNOT FATHOM why or understand the science behind Kap's last play...

its unsolvable to me.... he completely threw the game away with that "decision"

Dude... it was a called fade from the sideline to the best wide receiver on the team. Those passes are almost never intercepted.

Sherman just made a great play and Malcom Smith made a spectacular play for the interception. WTF was he even doing there in the first place?