• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Genius's short evaluation after third game

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, this boils down to...

BS thinks I'm being hyperbolic about Howard. I do not believe I am, and actually... I know that I am not. I truly believe the kid has some special attributes. I think he had a great rookie year, and provided that he stays healthy... I believe it will continue on into a great career.

Only time will tell who is right about Howard, so I guess we'll just have to wait and watch the damn football games.

:suds:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BS thinks I'm being hyperbolic about Howard. I do not believe I am, and actually... I know that I am not. I truly believe the kid has some special attributes. I think he had a great rookie year, and provided that he stays healthy... I believe it will continue on into a great career.

Only time will tell who is right about Howard, so I guess we'll just have to wait and watch the damn football games.

Back from vacation...

Tarik Cohen movement has started. Howard with a whopping 13 carries. They are starting to get it now. Again after i've been saying it for months.

Basically what is comes down to is my major disagreement with your assessment that Howard has "unbelievable feel, instincts and vision". That to me is laugh out loud hyperbole to the max. It's like if i like a certain comedian, say Jerry Seinfeld, so i'm going to exaggerate and say "Seinfeld is the funniest guy ever". But come on.

I reserve the word "unbelievable" for things that are well, unbelievable. Howard having unbelievable feel, instincts and vision--where's the facepalm emoji when i need it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back from vacation...

Tarik Cohen movement has started. Howard with a whopping 13 carries. They are starting to get it now. Again after i've been saying it for months.

Basically what is comes down to is my major disagreement with your assessment that Howard has "unbelievable feel, instincts and vision". That to me is laugh out loud hyperbole to the max. It's like if i like a certain comedian, say Jerry Seinfeld, so i'm going to exaggerate and say "Seinfeld is the funniest guy ever". But come on.

I reserve the word "unbelievable" for things that are well, unbelievable. Howard having unbelievable feel, instincts and vision--where's the facepalm emoji when i need it.

Yes, Howard with 13 carries, the majority of snaps and 4.5 YPC with a TD. While Cohen rolls with the passing down duties. Nice day for our backfield.

You can go back BS, where you're arguing with Noon about Cohen. And I back you 100%... Kid's a player

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Howard with 13 carries, the majority of snaps and 4.5 YPC with a TD. While Cohen rolls with the passing down duties. Nice day for our backfield.

You can go back BS, where you're arguing with Noon about Cohen. And I back you 100%... Kid's a player

"The majority of snaps at 4.5". Are we really doing this now? We're grading on a curve? Seriously? Since you want to start grading on a curve lets take away his TD because it came on a trick play then.

I never said his carries will diminish on a whim. He's the starter, so he'll get his carries. But over time everyone will come to where I am now. I also said Tarik will start taking carries away from Howard little by little.

I maintain Howard is not that good. You maintain Howard has "unbelievable feel, instincts and vision". I couldn't disagree more. I won't elaborate on this any more.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes he is, I knew it the second i saw him. I don't need a year before knowing that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes he is, I knew it the second i saw him. I don't need a year before knowing that.
I have liked Cohen from day one. Our argument was over Howard who I like more then Cohen. Cohen is a nice nitch player and is not now or ever gonna be a feature back.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give Cohen credit, I didn't think he was going to make it to halftime. He was getting lit up early on.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The majority of snaps at 4.5". Are we really doing this now? We're grading on a curve? Seriously? Since you want to start grading on a curve lets take away his TD because it came on a trick play then.

I never said his carries will diminish on a whim. He's the starter, so he'll get his carries. But over time everyone will come to where I am now. I also said Tarik will start taking carries away from Howard little by little.

I maintain Howard is not that good. You maintain Howard has "unbelievable feel, instincts and vision". I couldn't disagree more. I won't elaborate on this any more.

Who is grading on a curve? Howard had a good game. No curve needed. You're really trying hard BS, but you're fighting with yourself and it's making you look silly.

Trick play? A sweep to the right, out of the wildcat is a "trick play"? Lol. Again... you're just trying so hard.

Our backfield had a very nice day. Some days, Cohen will be the star and others Howard will. Kind of what happens when you have two good backs.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, nobody needs a year... again, you hold an opinion that is the consensus among the fan-base. Especially on this board. This has been a pretty "pro-Cohen" board.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is grading on a curve? Howard had a good game. No curve needed. You're really trying hard BS, but you're fighting with yourself and it's making you look silly.

Trick play? A sweep to the right, out of the wildcat is a "trick play"? Lol. Again... you're just trying so hard.

Our backfield had a very nice day. Some days, Cohen will be the star and others Howard will. Kind of what happens when you have two good backs.

He had a good game? You start off by saying he ran 4.5ypc for majority of the game, basically ignoring the bottom line of 13 carries 52 yards = 4.0ypc. That's what I call grading on a curve. Why cherry pick 4.5ypc? And he dropped a likely game winner.

Yes trick play? It's not just me saying it. Check out the suntimes:

Bears’ Jordan Howard scores on trick, later drops likely game-winner

You call this having a "good game"? I thought Howard was a stud? I thought he was "unbelievable".

There's only one person here who looks silly right now.

Jordan Howard SEVERELY overrated by homer Bear fans. End of thread.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a good game? You start off by saying he ran 4.5ypc for majority of the game, basically ignoring the bottom line of 13 carries 52 yards = 4.0ypc. That's what I call grading on a curve. Why cherry pick 4.5ypc? And he dropped a likely game winner.

You call this having a "good game"? I thought Howard was a stud? I thought he was "unbelievable".

So, who do you suppose the Atlanta D game-planned against? Guaranteed their key was Howard. Stop Howard and you stop the Bears O, going into this game. He still had a decent game on limited carries.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who do you suppose the Atlanta D game-planned against? Guaranteed their key was Howard. Stop Howard and you stop the Bears O, going into this game. He still had a decent game on limited carries.

Lets grade on more curve. Because they are game planning against Howard, we should spot Howard +50 yards per game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

13 carries 52 yards = 4.0ypc. That's what I call grading on a curve.

Fair enough. I thought I heard the announcer say he had 62 towards the end of the game. Must have heard wrong.

Lol. As far as the "trick" play. Okay, the Sun-Times says it, it must be true. It was a damn hand-off, a sweep to the right. There was no deception involved. It's called the "Wildcat" BS... you'll catch on.

You're getting upset too, this is not a good look bud. I have to say, you're just digging your hole deeper.

You must be knew to this whole football thing, if you thought RB's go for 100 yards in every start. This isn't like what you do, when you play your little Madden game.

I'm starting to think you haven't been doing this "football watching" thing very long...

By your logic, last year when Howard went for over 200 yards vs Minnesota. I could have called him a phenom.

BS, does LeVeon Bell suck now? Since he was ineffective against the lowly Browns? By your logic, apparently so. Howard had a better day than he did.

Howard played a good game. He grabbed a score and was quite effective on the ground. 4.0 YPC in the NFL quite a respectable performance. Cohen made some big plays, so they gave him some extended run.

You're wrong on this one BS.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little advice when arguing with someone on the internet. Saying things like "you're getting upset", "you're struggling badly", "You're really swinging and missing here", "You're trying too hard", "any schmuck can see (insert any comment to support your case)", is a big sign of weakness. Argue the points, instead of making idiotic one sided comments to support your side.

Lol. As far as the "trick" play. Okay, the Sun-Times says it, it must be true. It was a damn hand-off, a sweep to the right. There was no deception involved. It's called the "Wildcat" BS... you'll catch on.

Okay so some idiot on the internet says otherwise so it must be true? I saw the play, Glennon was lined up as a WR, Tarek Cohen takes the shotgun snap and hands it off to Howard. How in the world is that not a trick play? Wildcats aren't run in the NFL because largely they don't work at this level, yet it worked here. Give me a break dude.

You're getting upset too, this is not a good look bud. I have to say, you're just digging your hole deeper.

Because you can see through the internet of course (rolls eyes)

You must be knew to this whole football thing, if you thought RB's go for 100 yards in every start. This isn't like what you do, when you play your little Madden game.

Clearly you are the one that's "new" to football because i never said that about a RB. But nice try kid.

I'm starting to think you haven't been doing this "football watching" thing very long...

And yet i'm consistently right. I must be the luckiest newb on the planet.

By your logic, last year when Howard went for over 200 yards vs Minnesota. I could have called him a phenom.

It's like this. Emmit Smith statistically is the best RB in the NFL history. And you would believe that. Not me, i take sweetness and Barry Sanders and Jim Brown all day long. Get it? It's about seeing through the numbers. You and the rest of the idiot clowns in here only see numbers.

BS, does LeVeon Bell suck now? Since he was ineffective against the lowly Browns? By your logic, apparently so. Howard had a better day than he did.

Umm no he doesn't. Because Howard isn't as accomplished as Bell. lol, keep "swinging and missing" idiot.

Howard played a good game. He grabbed a score and was quite effective on the ground. 4.0 YPC in the NFL quite a respectable performance. Cohen made some big plays, so they gave him some extended run.

He played an okay game and I never said anything otherwise. He dropped a critical pass, and all the big plays were by Cohen and the lone TD by Howard came off of a TRICK play. Deal with it.

You're wrong on this one BS.

You should be a lawyer. "You're honor, he is wrong. Case dismissed, you win". lol okay idiot.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These threads are making me looks so bad and it's so embarrassing but i'm doing this in honor of Noonthirtyjoe

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well time has come and yet ppl still stay stubborn as i predicted. Btw another thread where I am attacked unprovoked. I see a pattern.