• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCSF (Game 4) Sharks at Red Wings - 4:00pm

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was hard for Demers to think he can leave the front of the net, but in slowmo (haha) he could have skated out to contest the pass, not the shot. He watched Eaves and just a bang bang play. Bunch of puck bouncing on that play.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still proud of the boys. They could have mailed it in after it was 3-0. They fought back admirably against a Wings team with nothing to lose and zero pressure.

Good game, just go get em next time boys. IF you keep playing like your playing, then this series won't go anymore than 6.

I feel very confident that as long as they don't fall down 3-0 in the first in game 5 (which I don't see happening 2 games in a row) the Sharks will end this on Sunday.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel very confident that as long as they don't fall down 3-0 in the first in game 5 (which I don't see happening 2 games in a row) the Sharks will end this on Sunday.

I don't know if I'm *that* confident but I'm fairly confident that Detroit has no business winning the next 3 games in this series...

And, like filo said, I kind of feel the same way about tonight... kind of surprised that they came back from 3-0 (Detroit >>> LA) and they were in it right up until the last 4 minutes of the game, basically.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was it a fight or just a roughing? (hoping a fight so i can see it on hockeyfights.com)

Well, Clowe was fighting, Adjudicator was getting his ass kicked.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was it a fight or just a roughing? (hoping a fight so i can see it on hockeyfights.com)

More like Clowe wanted to punch the shit out of the little troll but the linesman got in the way so Clowe just landed a few punches around the linesman and caused him to fall down to the ice and appear oozy/confused when he got up (Clowe was already in the locker room)...

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like Clowe wanted to punch the shit out of the little troll but the linesman got in the way so Clowe just landed a few punches around the linesman and caused him to fall down to the ice and appear oozy/confused when he got up (Clowe was already in the locker room)...

Adjudicator is sort of the Kessler of the Wings - and deserved a few bitch slaps.. I just wish Clowe had mashed him into paste while time remained.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm putting that last goal on the refs for not calling the trip on Nichol. It's comical how one-sided the zebras were tonight.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - the Wings did a lot of holding and interference that just didn't get called. Still - the Sharks had to PPs in which they didn't get it done. I'd prefer a fairly called game but drama appears to be more marketable.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm putting that last goal on the refs for not calling the trip on Nichol. It's comical how one-sided the zebras were tonight.

Trip there, Mitchell's entire leg/skate got held by the Detroit player that was just sitting on his ass in between the circles, etc.

But you can't really call a penalty there with 2 minutes left in the game unless it's something blatantly obvious.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh, Detroit could have said the same thing last year.....they got hosed. It was a bummer, but Detroit just played their finest game and were barely able to overcome the Sharks. If the Sharks keep their pedal to the metal, I don't think the Wings can keep up right now.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still proud of the boys. They could have mailed it in after it was 3-0. They fought back admirably against a Wings team with nothing to lose and zero pressure.

Good game, just go get em next time boys. IF you keep playing like your playing, then this series won't go anymore than 6.

+1

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the heart and hard fought comeback from the boys. Can't go down 3 goals and expect to win too many games, especially against Detroit. But they didn't give up and that was awesome to see. Can't wait for Sunday, should be another fun game to watch.

And I agree that there were some things let go in the Wings favor, most notably the hook/trip on Nichol right before the GWG. It was kind of borderline so I can see why it wasn't called. But if we cry foul for that then Detroit's fans definitely have a gripe with Marleau on Boyle's goal. He absolutely took out Ericsson (I think it was him at least) right in front of the net with a stick to the back of the legs.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird... Setoguchi deleted his Twitter account?

Twitter

He was mostly funny on there... wonder if management told him he had to get rid of it after he posted that stuff about Terry Murray not shaking hands...

Couture, Clowe and the other couple Sharks still have their accounts. #weird