• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCSF (Game 4) Sharks at Red Wings - 4:00pm

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wellwood's puck awareness and passing has been fucking unbelievable in this series...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs the fucking PP anyway?

Wow, Sharks score and the announcers are fucking depressed as shit.

The fucking biased pieces of shit that they are...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
damn boyle and wellwood are like getzky and coffey all of a sudden, repeat lol

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite getting outplayed in the first, I'm still glad to see they haven't folded completely the way they seemed to in the LA series in a couple of the games.

I guess it was just the burst from DET. Sharks have settled down in the second and now it's a one goal game. Good job Sharks.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Couture... that was stupid.

EDIT: Not Couture, Heatley with the trip, sorry.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hudler is such a little bitch with that cheap punch on Vlasic...

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really pleased at how the Sharks have found their game again. It's returned to the same back and forth seen in games 1-3

CaptainTrashy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How are the calls so uneven for the sharks...thats bullshit...sharks have been handed 18 more PIM so far this series, so I would say its better for the wings

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh... one of the loser VS announcers is that "Razor" guy who does color commentary for the Stars?

No wonder I hate him so much and he hates the Sharks so bad... LOL.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah Darryl Reaugh does the color for the Stars. Does it really matter though who they have doing the game? Versus, NBC, ESPN, all national commentators have east coast bias and would want the Wings to win this series. Its bullshit.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the calls so uneven for the sharks...thats bullshit...sharks have been handed 18 more PIM so far this series, so I would say its better for the wings

The calls on the Sharks have been fine... no point whining about it.

All I was trying to say is that Detroit caught a couple of breaks with calls that should have been made against them but weren't.

No big deal, though.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.. is there ANY possible chance that they'll call a penalty on Detroit tonight?

I say "no way"...

lol.. not really in anyone's interest other than the Sharks eh? However the Sharks are not helping themselves when they are standing around either.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hudler is such a little bitch with that cheap punch on Vlasic...

not going to complain about the officiating but that was pretty blatant and no call...LOL

guess the league wants this to go at least one more game...same with that holding the stick call on Thornton, he was being hooked, could have called both...

but whatever, if the Sharks pull this one out it would be a major test of their fortitude, need to play solid disciplined 3rd period and not get frustrated by lack of calls.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The calls on the Sharks have been fine... no point whining about it.

All I was trying to say is that Detroit caught a couple of breaks with calls that should have been made against them but weren't.

No big deal, though.

Yeah - but there have been some interference calls on DET during the PP where the refs were tying the shoes or something. Clearly there is a slant.

The announcers on VS are a bunch of douche bags. I'll take Randy and Drew over those ass wipes any day.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to complain about the officiating but that was pretty blatant and no call...LOL

guess the league wants this to go at least one more game...same with that holding the stick call on Thornton, he was being hooked, could have called both...

but whatever, if the Sharks pull this one out it would be a major test of their fortitude, need to play solid disciplined 3rd period and not get frustrated by lack of calls.

Just the fact that they've come back as much as they have without wilting says a lot about this Sharks team IMO. In the past being down 3-0 alone would have been enough for them to pack it in. Instead they get a quick goal and then in the 2nd they get called for 3 penalties, Detroit gets called for none and the Sharks still gain a goal on the Red Wings. Even if the Sharks don't manage to come back in this one, it makes you feel pretty good about this team. They never give up no matter how many things go against them.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better period by the Sharks - I like the step up in effort and skating. Need to clean up the penalties though.. its clear that the refs have a hair trigger when it comes to calling teal - and I am willing to bet they will call something late in the 3rd for sure.

Patty is looking a little better out there but he needs to step up and dominate a period.

Not sure I like how our D is sorting how dump ins either - we had a 1 on 3 into our zone and the 40 year old comes up with the puck? Not acceptable.

GO SHARKS!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcers on VS are a bunch of douche bags. I'll take Randy and Drew over those ass wipes any day.

Hah! I don't really like Randy and Drew. Randy is fine although he's a big homer and Drew is... just mostly too annoying and obnoxious.

Easier to put up with, yes, for us Sharks fans... but they're big homers to a national or opposing team audience, really.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah! I don't really like Randy and Drew. Randy is fine although he's a big homer and Drew is... just mostly too annoying and obnoxious.

Easier to put up with, yes, for us Sharks fans... but they're big homers to a national or opposing team audience, really.

Yeah, but at least they work for the Sharks. What's up with Versus having the FSD announcers calling the nationally televised game?