• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCSF (Game 4) Sharks at Red Wings - 4:00pm

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need PM to show up tomorrow. So far he is the MIA, even Wally played better than PM, sad to say that :(

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Vancouver is very beatable especially with Loungo in net and the fact that all of their Dmen are the same player, all offense and suspect defense. When they get pressured and started getting hit and ground down they come undone and its a nightmare in their own zone.

Then theres always the Bobby Lou factor, in you dont know which goalie is showing up.

I like the Sharks chances against the Nucks if they meet in the WCF. SJ's forecheck should be able to produce extended offensive zone time - look what it's done in this series so far.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH....you guys already assume that the Wings gave up this series!!! I think the pressure is on us, BIG. We need to win this one, else I see game 7.

Que? Who said this Koblix?

I never think the Wings are out until that final whistle sounds. They're too good of team with too good of track record to doubt them.....that and the Sharks history says they should be doubted, lol.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks time will come soon enough.
They seem to be getting better and better every year and they are a hell of a face-off team which is very important in the playoffs.

Of course, I am hoping for another win and don't want to get ahead of myself after that.
Hope you are doing well, Filo. :)

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
nah, purdy is just proving that he is the Bay Area news group idiot :-) (sometimes)

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
haha... he wouldnt print "loser", but he wasnt too far from saying it.

"Because here we are again in early May, waiting for Marleau to shine and dazzle, knowing he can, knowing he has in the past, but waiting, waiting, waiting."

"...so far in this series against Detroit, Marleau has been Pointless Patrick. He is going through another of his troublesome playoff scoring slumps that we have also seen in the past."

"Marleau, for sure, needs to be better than he was in Game 4, when he was on the ice for all of Detroit's goals as the Red Wings roared to a 3-0 lead. One was on a power play, the other two at even strength."

He conceded that he's had a few good shifts, but this is the bay area media, and that story is about as bashing as it gets for the merc. If it were toronto, they'd be eating marleau skewers. Thankfully, the rest of the team is stepping up, so thus far, they've been able to win without him.

that said, I wouldnt be surprised to see him pot a couple to clinch it.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marleau has been excellent on the defensive side of the puck Rules. This is why you get called out for lack of objectivity. He's been a monster on the PK. You just only seem to see the play in 2 of the 3 zones.