• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCQF Game 1 - Sharks at Canucks - 7:30PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heart raffi torres.... Great play by him and burnsie and man oh man oh man did patty need to score a goal. What a looooong drought for him... will this wake him up???

I hate him so much less after tonight. He was flying around getting in on the action all around the ice. He had a very nice game.

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he basically already is. No one looks to jumbo or patty to be a hero anymore. It's cooch's team now. Its not a question of if but when he gets the C... and when he does, it will be his for a decade in teal.

Agreed. Can we dump jumbo now... :laugh3:

No really.. Can we..?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That second period was the key tonight. Nemo covered up for the Canucks surge and then Couture comes through. Didn't hear the Sedins much tonight, kudos to Vlasic and Braun.

I hope Havlat can come back. Anyone see what happened to him? Already down Gomez, I'm not looking forward to seeing McCarthy.

Sharks Win!

I'm guessing he agrivated what ever kept him out at the end of the regular season. Rewatched his last couple of shifts and didn't see anything that would indicate what it was.

Hopefully Gomez will be back next game. Move Sheppard along side Pavelski and they should be okay.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win (thanks Niemi) but can we do something about Hannan/Stuart being on the ice so damn much.

Hannan should have retired many years ago.

And man, I dislike Kesler soooo much. What a piece of shit that guy is. I had forgotten...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing he agrivated what ever kept him out at the end of the regular season. Rewatched his last couple of shifts and didn't see anything that would indicate what it was.

Hopefully Gomez will be back next game. Move Sheppard along side Pavelski and they should be okay.

Looks like his last shift was around the 11:00 mark of the first period:

NHL Game Stats Parser

I'll have to go back to try to re-watch too but I'm sure you're right -- he must have aggravated whatever has been bugging him.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Haha just ran out of the rink! Was at the game just now only guy in the stands with a Sharks jersey on. Best 200$ I have ever spent, Sharks gutted out a win. Nucks fans are super butt hurt

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol, Mike Millbury is trolling Jeremy Roenick

Millbury said:
With that goal Patrick Marleau passes Jeremy Roenick in career playoff goals

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha just ran out of the rink! Was at the game just now only guy in the stands with a Sharks jersey on. Best 200$ I have ever spent, Sharks gutted out a win. Nucks fans are super butt hurt

:yahoo:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, Mike Millbury is trolling Jeremy Roenick

Hah! Take that JR.

The flashed a stat on the bay area broadcast. Marleau is second in playoff goals among active players (Jagr). Just jumped ahead of Zetterburg.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just highlighted Havlat's last shift at round the 16:35 mark of the 1st. Looked like a harmless glancing check against the side boards, he skated up ice looking to join the rush.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ran haha because I didnt want to take a beer bottle to the back of my head. Though people seemed more depressed that angry. Now a 6 hour drive back to Portland. Wooo

Wow, that is hardcore. Nicely done and have a safe trip back home!

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ran haha because I didnt want to take a beer bottle to the back of my head. Though people seemed more depressed that angry. Now a 6 hour drive back to Portland. Wooo

Be safe and enjoy the ride :suds:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NHL Network showed a different angle of the replay of Havlat's last shift. Bieksa spears him in the junk. If that's what kept him out for the remainder of this game I'd say its likely he'll be back for Fridays game.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way in hell that Burish sits anytime soon, right?

He's so incredibly useless.

Broken record, I know, but still.

And is Gomez healthy and just being scratched or still feeling sick or whatever?

Also, Hannan is absolutely horrible. Pair him up with Stuart and he's even worse than horrible. Demers, please hurry the hell up so that Hannan can sit and give the team a chance to win some damn games.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Hannan had a solid game. He is just a stay at home dman, that knows how to play tough.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way in hell that Burish sits anytime soon, right?

He's so incredibly useless.

Broken record, I know, but still.

And is Gomez healthy and just being scratched or still feeling sick or whatever?

Also, Hannan is absolutely horrible. Pair him up with Stuart and he's even worse than horrible. Demers, please hurry the hell up so that Hannan can sit and give the team a chance to win some damn games.

I thought Hannan actually had a decent game or at least exceeded my low expectations for him.

I would think the logic of keeping Burish in there is he kills penalties and Shep does not. I just wish he would be more of an agitator that he was advertised to be.