• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 5) Sharks at Canucks - 6:00PM

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh.... this sucks balls. I am stuck in DFW right now with softball sized hail falling and tornadoes inbound trying to watch a shit game on a slingbox feed in a bathroom ...

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You can't really blame Niemi, you can't even necessarily blame the secondary scorers. This series and pretty much every series we've lost in the past (Anaheim, Chicago, Detroit, Edmonton, Calgary) comes down to two things:

1. Our scorers (talking about you this year Heatley) never show up, the other team's does. (Sedin's lighting us the fuck up)

2. Our D is not good enough, not even close

Those are easy enough fixes, but how many years are we going to go through with this same group? Doug's going to have some interesting decisions this off-season, cause I doubt he'll be getting fired, and I'm not sure he's deserving of the axe either, although I'm sure others on here feel differently.

I'd give dougie one more year. He has made alot of very very good moves and when you compare the team he inherited to the team today, it's a massive improvement (remember 2002-3?). However, he has failed just as everyone else in the org has. They needed major help on D last offseason as was really painfully obvious. Dougie not only didnt get better, he resigned wallin for 2.5M.

This offseason is the turning point for him. The D is once again the clear achilles heal. We'll see if dougie addresses it in the offseason this time instead of relying of dealing picks at the deadline for guys like white, campbell, or rivet. For once, maybe he'll fix the problems over the summer.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all act like the series is over. If they played the rest of the game like they did the 1st, they will win.

GO SHARKS!!!!!!

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see something positive that is unpredictable. They are so predictable when it comes to negative things. How about a Heater hat trick this period? Stop following the script of Sharks hockey and step out of yourself.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only keepers on the current D are boyle, white and demers. Vlasic, wallin, huskins can go (the former by trade, the latter by space shuttle). Braun may step in as a #6, but shouldnt be counted on for than that as a rookie. That leaves the sharks needing 2 top 4 dmen. Tough job trying t0o acquire guys like that as they definitely dont grow on trees, but that's dougie's job. He has many trading chips including vlasic, pavelski, seto, Heater, mitchell (we know he wont deal patty). it should be interesting...

Edit: murray is OK, though I dont mind if he's gone either. He cant handle anyone with speed.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
morbid curiosity got the best of me and i started watching lol

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can Heatley just quit, please. We as fans have to make him want to leave. Its emberassing what he has become and its not ok. We need to run this loser out of town. Yeah, like this will ever happen.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh.... this sucks balls. I am stuck in DFW right now with softball sized hail falling and tornadoes inbound trying to watch a shit game on a slingbox feed in a bathroom ...

Dude, this team is sooooo not worth that kind of sacrifice.

Chillax a little, go have a beer or two and don't waste your time watching this shit...

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morbid curiosity got the best of me and i started watching lol

Yeah, for better or worse this could be the last time you watch 'em til October. Win or lose I will miss it if is over tonight. Even a Sharks loss I'd rather watch than a win in any other sport. I don't watch baseball, football, basketball, just hockey.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, for better or worse this could be the last time you watch 'em til October. Win or lose I will miss it if is over tonight. Even a Sharks loss I'd rather watch than a win in any other sport. I don't watch baseball, football, basketball, just hockey.

I dont think I'll miss it... I really like the draft, trade anticipation, and July 1st. I love the offseason optimism...

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this team is sooooo not worth that kind of sacrifice.

Chillax a little, go have a beer or two and don't waste your time watching this shit...

LOL... yeah, I know... I was explaining to the GF what I was doing as sirens are going off in the background and I could almost smell the contempt on the phone...

They're inspecting engines for debris right now... and I am beering up for the ride home..

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot of cycling but where is the scoring chance?

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Alot of cycling but where is the scoring chance?

it gets flubbed by the pointmen. The cycle only works becasue it draws the wingers down low leaving the defensemen wide open. but the sharks D just gets it blocked and the momentum disappears.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
that's what happens when the pointmen gets shots through and on net.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Luongo is still terribad...