• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 5) Sharks at Canucks - 6:00PM

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah, heater is a disaster... shame, cuz I had such high hopes.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I predict a 4-1 final in this game to match the 4-1 series outcome. This team needs an overhaul, too many guys don't give a fuck...

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
anyone notice that every time the puck goes to an SJ pointman, the offensive push ends completely. Either the dman fumbles it out, the shot goes wide, is blocked, or a bad dump back down low. If only the sharks had a legit pointmen. I am so tired of watching vlasic, huskins, wallin, and murray fudge up everything. They basically never move laterally... like ever.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
why are the sharks pointmen SO far out on the 5 on 3... Terrible coaching.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
fire todd mclellan this offseaon... he is outcoached yet again.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not to mention, the refs gifted both penalties... 2 horrid calls...

oh well... Overhaul needed.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I cant get over how horrible that 5 on 3 was. Zero one-timers. zero cross ice passes. Zero truly hard saves.

and the pointmen were standing out by the blueline. it's like they didnt realize that it was 5 on 3 instead of 5 on 4. how did todd not correct that??!! It's simple how to score. Set up the one timer and fire... then get it back and do it again until you score. Unbelievable choke job thus far.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You can't really blame Niemi, you can't even necessarily blame the secondary scorers. This series and pretty much every series we've lost in the past (Anaheim, Chicago, Detroit, Edmonton, Calgary) comes down to two things:

1. Our scorers (talking about you this year Heatley) never show up, the other team's does. (Sedin's lighting us the fuck up)

2. Our D is not good enough, not even close

Those are easy enough fixes, but how many years are we going to go through with this same group? Doug's going to have some interesting decisions this off-season, cause I doubt he'll be getting fired, and I'm not sure he's deserving of the axe either, although I'm sure others on here feel differently.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just waiting for the fat lady aka Husky-pants to sing. this is over and i did not even have to watch the 1st period.

what is the over/under on whether there will be a "state of the Sharks" this year?

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ive hit my highest point of disgust. Our PP is a joke.

me too... this might the most disappointed I have ever been in the sharks. Its the biggest game of the year, and one of the biggest in franchise history. They come out and get dominated right off the bat and give one up... ok, fine, it happens. Then they get gifted a 5 on 3 for a minute and half and get nothing good on it. Not even a great save from luongo. That is inexcusable. the lack of speed is one thing but choking away 90 seconds of 5 on 3 is not a lack of talent. Its a lack of poise and an intense lack of coaching.

The team's mentality is just off, and that comes from the coach. Once again, they are being outmaneuvered. Their PK was good, then it stunk because of the adjustments made by elaine. Then their PP was good and now it sucks becasue of adjustments by Elaine. Tmac has no answer and no clue how to teach poise. it's not easy to teach of course, but that's a coach's job.

they have 2 more periods to avoid another CHOOOKKKEEEE....