• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 5) Sharks at Canucks - 6:00PM

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History will be made for sure, the Sharks get another notch towards being the most laughed at team in the league...it is getting harder and harder to support this franchise.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Remenda is defending the likes of Heater, etc and that they manned up tonight's game - unfortunately they manned up 5 games too late. We don't pay players to play when they decide to just show up.

exactly. pretty much dead on. no heart = no cup.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Relax guys - Sharks are just as good as the Nucks if not better. I'm proud of the way SJ played tonight.

They just had some brain farts otherwise they would be down 2-3 in games right now. Team just needs to make a few adjustments (Heater, Wallin, Huskins and Mitchell need to go and PM also if they can get a quality replacement who is more consistent). If they keep the rest and make those improvements esp on the blueline and inept forward positions they will win a Cup.

PS - Raffi Torres is a chump and needs his knees disabled, permanently.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Before we continue this discussion, lets stop with the Niemi bashing on that last play. You can bash his play throughout the playoffs if you want, but NO ONE FUCKING KNEW where that puck was on that last play. Let's be real. It was a lucky bounce and that's why the Nucks are going to the finals.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHL got what they wanted. Vancouver in the final. This will be the first time in many years that I won't watch the SCF. I've had enough of this shit.

+1.

Normally I would wish the best for the opposition, but with Elaine V's antics combined with the fact that Torres plays on that team, I hope Vancouver gets their asses kicked in the finals. Unlikely, but you never know. I've been to Vanc/Richmond/Surrey - nice peeps and all, but I hope they go down. Didn't help that Vancouver fans were trolling the SJ Mercury news and acting as if they were truly classless fanatics on there and capping on the bay area. I thought Canadians were supposed to be friendly? Hell I have family that live in Vanc - unbelievable.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yes i still think Doug Wilson should be fired.

If he is able to trade away Heatley, then he can stay for another year...We need a 1st D-man who can shoot a puck

BTW, would you trade Heatley for Soupy?

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1.

Normally I would wish the best for the opposition, but with Elaine V's antics combined with the fact that Torres plays on that team, I hope Vancouver gets their asses kicked in the finals. Unlikely, but you never know. I've been to Vanc/Richmond/Surrey - nice peeps and all, but I hope they go down. Didn't help that Vancouver fans were trolling the SJ Mercury news and acting as if they were truly classless fanatics on there and capping on the bay area. I thought Canadians were supposed to be friendly? Hell I have family that live in Vanc - unbelievable.

i have to also agree with this, aside from the posters on this forum that are Vancouver fans all the rest i have encountered elsewhere were absolutely classless trolls. they are giving ducks and wings fans a run for their money.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he is able to trade away Heatley, then he can stay for another year...We need a 1st D-man who can shoot a puck

BTW, would you trade Heatley for Soupy?

No. On second thought, Hell No!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niemi was also pulling off a WTF there as well.

ah yeah..

How fitting is it that the Sharks season ends with all six guys looking around the D zone thinking "wtf do i do"

on the bright side:
Wallrus and Husky Pants last game in teal.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ah yeah..

How fitting is it that the Sharks season ends with all six guys looking around the D zone thinking "wtf do i do"

on the bright side:
Wallrus and Husky Pants last game in teal

We can only hope.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..........Well WTF will be on my mind all night long.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have to also agree with this, aside from the posters on this forum that are Vancouver fans all the rest i have encountered elsewhere were absolutely classless trolls. they are giving ducks and wings fans a run for their money.

I hear you Naes, there are a few on here who are alright, but for the most part they have a pretty squalid fan base - it wasn't just the SJ Mercury news but on facebook as well --> Talking about being bored in this series, Vancouver > SF (which it isn't because their tech/entertainment pales in comparison to the bay area) is flat out BS.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a bad feeling that isn't the last game for Wallin and Huskins in teal. I can hear Doug telling us he's re-signed them and how proud he is he got them to take a pay cut.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note - listening to Drew Remenda's post game comments - yeah I agree to a certain extent, the Sharks played somewhat fearless last night but he shouldn't be going into next season thinking that this same team will go far. Our farm system is almost an empty cupboard, we have players such as Boyle who are starting to lose the battle to Father Time, we have no speed on this team (almost), and our defense blows in comparison to the opposition for the 2nd consecutive year.

Man I can't f*cking believe this shit.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History will be made for sure, the Sharks get another notch towards being the most laughed at team in the league...it is getting harder and harder to support this franchise.

They make it hard to turn away. Rewind to December and this team being talked about as a final four team woulda been crazy talk. They pull you back in to drop you.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Remenda needs to shut his fucking mouth, is this his first Sharks game? Giving everyone credit for playing like a "team" and "manning up". I'm so glad we paid Dany Heatley 7.5 mil to "man up" on the last game of the season in a losing effort. If this team came out every night with fire in their bellies and lost, as a fan I would have to end this season with my head held high. However, this was not the case. The Sharks played hard when they wanted too and clearly that's just not
good enough to win a Cup.

Bowlby

The DON
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
how much more bad luck can this damn franchise have?? sheesh

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that i've been listening to a lot of SJ broadcasts on the radio (can't watch them on TV-too hard)....

Rusanowsky and Baker >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hahn and Remenda