• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 1) Sharks at Canucks - 5:00PM

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Burrows is a fucking faggot.

That is all.

i don't like him or Torres, but no need to get hateful on other people...let's just call him a fucking dickhead or something? i mean i know where you are coming from but we can be more creative to find a nasty name for him!

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I knew that Burrows and Lappy were diving faggots, but man, it was in full force tonight.

oh yeah Lapierre i don't like either, but you are insulting gay people by throwing them in the same category...

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were the canucks diving this much in the other series?

And didn't their GM complain about the reffing? lmfao what a team they have

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
p.s. i feel bad for Niemi, he gave the Sharks a good shot at winning the game, our D looked really bad and we must have some really injured or tired players...not boding well for the Sharks in this series going against the #1 team and having lots of possible injuries. gutcheck and maturity time.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh yeah Lapierre i don't like either, but you are insulting gay people by throwing them in the same category...

Havnt you seen south park? Faggot doesnt mean gay people. It means annoying harley bikers guys that make pointless noise, crave attention and act like dooshbags haha

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Havnt you seen south park? Faggot doesnt mean gay people. It means annoying harley bikers guys that make pointless noise, crave attention and act like dooshbags haha

unfortunately south park is a cartoon and the reality of the word is something else. i don't see it any different from using N word which if that was used would probably start a bit of a flame war i do believe...just saying...

dooshbag works quite well though.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not extremely worried but it was definitely a piss poor effort in the 3rd. I would say that Vancouver presents less of a challenge to the Sharks than the Wings, but the Sharks are shooting themselves in the foot every chance they can. If they can get a win in the next game I still like their chances. If not... then its gonna be a repeat of 04. Lose to a Canadian team in the WCF who then goes and gets beat by the Lightning for the Stanley Cup.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't like him or Torres, but no need to get hateful on other people...let's just call him a fucking dickhead or something? i mean i know where you are coming from but we can be more creative to find a nasty name for him!

Fair enough, I apologize if I offended anyone or any group of people.

That said, I do stand by my statement. If that makes sense.

I actually have 4 gay friends. Hell, two of them are black, w is mexican and the other's a filthy whitey. If that gets me anymore points, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, I apologize if I offended anyone or any group of people.

That said, I do stand by my statement. If that makes sense.

I actually have 4 gay friends. Hell, two of them are black, w is mexican and the other's a filthy whitey. If that gets me anymore points, lol

me too, i have many gay friends and i would probably deck you if you used that name towards one of them, but i totally understand your feeling and the frustration of watching little punk bastards like those guys...on the other hand we don't really have too many of those players and that is what our 4th line should be doing, is irritating the other team so Canucks have the advantage in that dept.

i hope there will be some justice against these punks soon! and not some stupid penalty by our team...i would love to see Torres lose his shit like Carcillo did against the Sharks that one time...then turn his ugly face into a punching bag!!! hmmm is Staubitz available for a special mission?

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not extremely worried but it was definitely a piss poor effort in the 3rd. I would say that Vancouver presents less of a challenge to the Sharks than the Wings, but the Sharks are shooting themselves in the foot every chance they can. If they can get a win in the next game I still like their chances. If not... then its gonna be a repeat of 04. Lose to a Canadian team in the WCF who then goes and gets beat by the Lightning for the Stanley Cup.

i keep reading a lot of you saying the same thing that the Wings were more of a challenge...that mentality will get this team nowhere. they need to play every game like they are playing a team even better than the Wings if they want to succeed. trust me what waits for the team that comes out of this series is no joke, Tampa Bay is looking devastating right now and Boston is no slouch either. Sharks need to live in the moment game by game like the Wings did to even up the series and mix that with their new level of maturity and depth, they definitely increase their odds of making it out of this round.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of Game 1 versus Chicago last year. I am not confident about this series. It seemed like Vancouver had an extra guy on the ice for the last 2 periods. All in all an uninspired effort.

P.S. Tadd you can't win the Cup when both Wallin and Huskins are on the ice together. Huskins may be the Sharks MVP this year for getting hurt. I was hoping it was season ending. Hey, now it could be in even a worse way if he keeps playing.

Also, Pavs, Clowe, and Heater need to be better. Mitchell is starting to revert to form where he seems to try hard but flops all over the place with no results.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of Game 1 versus Chicago last year. I am not confident about this series. It seemed like Vancouver had an extra guy on the ice for the last 2 periods. All in all an uninspired effort.

P.S. Tadd you can't win the Cup when both Wallin and Huskins are on the ice together. Huskins may be the Sharks MVP this year for getting hurt. I was hoping it was season ending. Hey, now it could be in even a worse way if he keeps playing.

Also, Pavs, Clowe, and Heater need to be better. Mitchell is starting to revert to form where he seems to try hard but flops all over the place with no results.

post of the day. +rep

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me too, i have many gay friends and i would probably deck you if you used that name towards one of them, but i totally understand your feeling and the frustration of watching little punk bastards like those guys...on the other hand we don't really have too many of those players and that is what our 4th line should be doing, is irritating the other team so Canucks have the advantage in that dept.

i hope there will be some justice against these punks soon! and not some stupid penalty by our team...i would love to see Torres lose his shit like Carcillo did against the Sharks that one time...then turn his ugly face into a punching bag!!! hmmm is Staubitz available for a special mission?

Good luck dude if you tried to deck me. Like I said earlier, any tine you want to lace up the skates and battle, I'm down :D

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well, they deserved to lose... both teams were a little off in the 1st, and the sharks were lucky to be up 1-0 on the gift from Lu. However, the sharks pretty much stunk for the last half of the game, and were off basically from the opening draw.

Pavs was terrible. He produced next to nothing offensively and actually looked tired to me in all 3 zones. Mitchell continues falling as a result of a slight breeze. Huskins is an embarrassment. If Demers was a healthy scratch, Mclellan should be fired on the spot. Demers is a top 3 (maybe 4) dman on this team and they do need him and his mobility against a quick nucks team.

Jumbo had another superior game. He was really the only effective forward out there consistently creating and he was excellent defensively too. He was relentless on the puck.

Sharks are in trouble. They were absolutely dominated, and need to dig deep and find a way to create offensively against the solid nucks defense. Game 2 is really the season. I dont see the sharks winning 4 of 5 vs. vancouver with 2 more games in vancouver. The todd needs to figure his team out...

Sharks have now lost 9 straight games in the WCF and had a 3rd period lead in the last 4 straight games, blowing 3 of them in regulation. 9 goals in the last 4 3rd periods and honestly they were somewhat lucky they even held on during game 7. This team hasnt really played a solid game for some time.

Sharks Hockey: Torture (except they lose in the end).

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is over in 4. The Wings series killed this team. They look exhausted. Thats why you have to finish series early boys.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone still haten on Wallin? I thought hes played fine lately.

Where was Clowe or Pavs tonight? Love those guys but besides a couple backchecks from Pavelski, both were bad tonight.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is over in 4. The Wings series killed this team. They look exhausted. Thats why you have to finish series early boys.

Game 3 isn't until Friday. That makes only 2 games in 7 days for the Sharks. There is time to get some legs back, and get Clowe and Demers healthier.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck dude if you tried to deck me. Like I said earlier, any tine you want to lace up the skates and battle, I'm down :D

Ease up tough guys.

It's only game 1.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i keep reading a lot of you saying the same thing that the Wings were more of a challenge...that mentality will get this team nowhere. they need to play every game like they are playing a team even better than the Wings if they want to succeed. trust me what waits for the team that comes out of this series is no joke, Tampa Bay is looking devastating right now and Boston is no slouch either. Sharks need to live in the moment game by game like the Wings did to even up the series and mix that with their new level of maturity and depth, they definitely increase their odds of making it out of this round.

I agree with you completely about the team not needing to have that mentality, but the facts are the facts. That Wings series forced the Sharks to the absolute limit of their ability to play offensively, defensively, and goaltending-wise, and its hard to come back from that high to get back up for another series. Whether its right or wrong, that's definitely gonna be a hurdle for the team moving forward.