• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Warriors vs. Cavs

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like David Lee and Jarret Jack both have some sort of flu. Both didn't partake in shoot around and aren't sure whether or not they'll play. Looks like a heavy dose of Landry and I think Jenkins gets significant minutes tonight if Jack can't go.

Key will be to keep Irving and Waiters on the perimeter. Also have to keep a body on Sideshow Bob. He's having a good year so far.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like sideshow bob is out and Lee and Jack playing.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not incorporating Bogut enough in the offense. Jackson needs to fix this.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win. We let our lead slip in the 3rd qtr, but regained it in the 4th and never really let go.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not incorporating Bogut enough in the offense. Jackson needs to fix this.

Agreed. I think this will come more easily when he can play at least 30 minutes every night. He is playing preseason basketball right now, so I don't mind easing him into it as much. Man, does he have good hands and vision for a big guy. Both him and Lee will be a force when they get used to each other.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what they did with Barnes on the offensive end of the floor, but he needs to start contributing more across the board. Specifically in my mind, he should be a much, much better rebounder. In nearly 24 minutes a game this year, he's averaging 1.6 rebounds. That's atrocious for being 6'8" and as good of an athlete as he is. His assists and points I can understand as he's not yet a focal point of our offense, but rebounding is one thing that is well within his control.

I thought Lee had a very good game, and wasn't really challenged too much on the defensive end. I chalk that up mostly because the Cavs don't have any interior scorers to begin with and were also without Vareajo and Zeller. Landry was doing work all night. Nice to see him bounce back after a tough night against the Kings.

Loved how Klay was attacking the basket, but I saw he was a bit hesitant with his outside shot. He hasn't been shooting well on the season and I hope his confidence in it, isn't wavering.