• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Steelers 10-3 vs 49ers 10-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
HUGE Game!!!

I'm sitting at work and can't get anything done. Just sitting here pumped up

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

I was at the 49ers Cardinals game last week.

So was I, 1 game doesnt define how we are gonna play in this next game. So would you opinion would have changed had you attended all 10 wins? We arent 10-3 by fluke.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys have a good team,I don't know who is the favorite in this game I don't pay any attention to the spreads,we are banged up harrison won't make the trip,I would think with the game at your house they more than likely have SF as the favorite

this is a huge game for the Steelers they will bring everything they have,,,,I,ll be around for the game,DO YOU HAVE YOUR POPCORN,I DO

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So was I, 1 game doesnt define how we are gonna play in this next game. So would you opinion would have changed had you attended all 10 wins? We arent 10-3 by fluke.

Well, there is Roethlisberger going against a weak 49er pass rush, there is Wallace and that other speed burner going against our slow secondary. There is that tremendous Steeler defense going against an offensive line that cannot run block and cannot protect the passer. There is the 49ers inability to score touchdowns in the redzone, I could go on, but you get the point: every Steeler strength is going up against a 49er weakness.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Roethlisberger:

Steelers - 30
49ers - 6

With Batch:

Steelers - 14
49ers - 9

Coach Jim Harbaugh disagrees

harbaugh2.jpg

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, there is Roethlisberger going against a weak 49er pass rush, there is Wallace and that other speed burner going against our slow secondary. There is that tremendous Steeler defense going against an offensive line that cannot run block and cannot protect the passer. There is the 49ers inability to score touchdowns in the redzone, I could go on, but you get the point: every Steeler strength is going up against a 49er weakness.

if tonight they play better, then they deserve to win. but don't see why we can't win, aren't we favored?

at very least..........be better prepared for their pressure than the Ravens and Cardinal games. don't get confused, get the communication right, chip properly, pick up the right blitzer, don't be intimidated (false starts), etc.

same with our secondary, yes they have speedy receivers (who can catch) and if they play better, fine. just don't have blown coverages in the secondary.

the 49ers have strengths too, don't see why we can't win just as much as them. as in most games, who makes more mistakes?

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think we can win this. However, that depends on whether or not we get over our field goal kicking fetish and actually try to put the ball in the damn end zone! We dick around ANY tonight and Big Ben is gonna burn us at the end.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As far as Im concerned the playoffs start TONIGHT for San Fran. Lets hope our coaches and players agree with that and leave the cutie-pie shit at home.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow really, come on man. What makes you think this?

He's a pantshitty concern troll. He's ALWAYS been this way. Look, I'm worried they're going to lose too, but I don't front load my neurosis by pre-bitching so as to cushion the disappointment.

Concern trolls do. That way, they can take the "I told you so" position if we lose and the "Glad I was wrong" position if we win.

It's childish, but understandable in a pantshitty way.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys have a good team,I don't know who is the favorite in this game I don't pay any attention to the spreads,we are banged up harrison won't make the trip,I would think with the game at your house they more than likely have SF as the favorite

this is a huge game for the Steelers they will bring everything they have,,,,I,ll be around for the game,DO YOU HAVE YOUR POPCORN,I DO

You don't know who the favorite is...you don't know where the game is being played....hell, I'm surprised you even know what day the game is played.

And fuck popcorn....Tri-tip sandos AT THE STICK.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know who the favorite is...you don't know where the game is being played....hell, I'm surprised you even know what day the game is played.

And fuck popcorn....Tri-tip sandos AT THE STICK.

you seem to be a little obsessed with me,you can quit now your not my type

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As far as Im concerned the playoffs start TONIGHT for San Fran. Lets hope our coaches and players agree with that and leave the cutie-pie shit at home.

This! Well said H!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redeem Game....

Are we contenders or pretenders???

Game on!

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if tonight they play better, then they deserve to win. but don't see why we can't win, aren't we favored?

at very least..........be better prepared for their pressure than the Ravens and Cardinal games. don't get confused, get the communication right, chip properly, pick up the right blitzer, don't be intimidated (false starts), etc.

same with our secondary, yes they have speedy receivers (who can catch) and if they play better, fine. just don't have blown coverages in the secondary.

the 49ers have strengths too, don't see why we can't win just as much as them. as in most games, who makes more mistakes?

If that is true then I better get my ass up to Vegas quick and get down a bet.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seem to be a little obsessed with me,you can quit now your not my type

You seem to be obsessed with our board. You can trundle back to the Shitsburgh board, they're more your type.

Status
Not open for further replies.