• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Giants @ 4_9_E_R_S!!!!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been so pumped since last Saturday. I think about this weeks game more than I've been thinking about sex. I just now got my voice back from last week.

And that's saying something! ;)

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool video? - How about the best video ever!!...Who ever put that together should win an academy award - THAT was incredible!!!

Bestowing Major Reppage Upon You Sir!

Hhaha yea it was pretty badass, goosebumps and almost a tear this time.

All these videos on here and all this talk and emotion needs to end with the 6th lombardi trophy!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

All these videos on here and all this talk and emotion needs to end with the 6th lombardi trophy!

If I could rep you again I would - Perfectly Stated, '83!

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Found this cool video at ninersnation.com

Check it out.

Nice vid. Now I don't feel so bad seeing how all those other people acted. I was invited to my neighbors house (they're Steelers fans) to watch the game. I was going nuts during the whole game, but especially at the end, and it's safe to say that I probably won't ever get invited again.

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahah thanks guys, check out ninersnation.com if you get the chance. One of the best 49er blogs out there.

I think the best part in those videos is seeing other fan reactions! I was the same way!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice vid. Now I don't feel so bad seeing how all those other people acted. I was invited to my neighbors house (they're Steelers fans) to watch the game. I was going nuts during the whole game, but especially at the end, and it's safe to say that I probably won't ever get invited again.

Then you reacted appropriately, Sir! Well Done!!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hahah thanks guys, check out ninersnation.com if you get the chance. One of the best 49er blogs out there.

I think the best part in those videos is seeing other fan reactions! I was the same way!

Exactly...I was hootin' and running around the the house in a Joe Montana TD pose...

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...I was hootin' and running around the the house in a Joe Montana TD pose...

Haha same here. I yelled so loud so many times. Even ran outside and yelled at the top of my lungs haha it was great.

Lets do it again this week!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
My friends conversation the next day to me went like this

Friend: fuck man! Boy were in rare form yesterday.
Me: that's because I have waited for freaking ever for this
Friend: what?
Me: that's because I have waited for freaking ever for this
Friend: what?
Me: I can't talk.... Throat blew up from yelling...

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Niners 27
Giants 21

Niners will do what it takes in the end to win this game. Too many crazy things have happened to them this year for it to end in the penultimate game. They are going to the Super Bowl. Fate will not allow otherwise.

Not much of a "Fate" or "Destiny" guy in sports but for some reason I've got a good feeling about this team.

It just feels like the team is playing for more than just winning. The best way I can describe it's like a quest for redemption and if we do win the Super Bowl that would be the one word I would describe the 2011 49ers season as.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For the faithful whom do not live in Northern California - The rain is here!

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

That was a cool video. I got chills watching all the old footage. All the drama, all the big games. It made me realize how lucky we are to have been fans of this team.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Ha ha. I can just picture it.