• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - FINALLY SOME SHARKS HOCKEY!!!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE: Heatley, ahhh gotcha, filo.. Yeah, I didn't watch too closely cause Tue/Thu are my WoW raiding nights so I just watch Sharks games out of a corner of my eye those nights... so I don't catch everything or rewind to re-watch plays. :p

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I hate Heatley Rares, but I agreed with Drew's praise there. The Sharks were on a half line change and he went in and held the puck for as long as he could against 2 Stars defenders deep in the zone. This allowed Thornton to storm in and gather the puck.

However, Drew's felating of Jumbo for a hard ass pass to Marleau's skates was absolutely ridiculous. That was all Patty, Jumbo basically panicked and got rid of it as soon as he could and Marleau corraled it and put it upstairs on the backhand. Look about post 25 and you'll see what I told to Slim, lol. Fucking Drew and his man crush on Thornton.

I know about midway through the 2nd I thought to myself wow Heatley isn't a steaming pile of suck tonight. Nice to see him contribute something to the team. I'm happy with him just not screwing the Sharks over.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is anyone else fucking terrified of playing the Blackhawks in the first round? I can't imagine them staying at 8 and I just feel like its destiny for them to meet the Sharks in the first round. I think they have a better shot at exposing Niemi's weaknesses than any other team and for that reason (along with the sheer skill and experience they have), I just don't see how the Sharks could get past them if they met in round 1.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is anyone else fucking terrified of playing the Blackhawks in the first round? I can't imagine them staying at 8 and I just feel like its destiny for them to meet the Sharks in the first round. I think they have a better shot at exposing Niemi's weaknesses than any other team and for that reason (along with the sheer skill and experience they have), I just don't see how the Sharks could get past them if they met in round 1.

Id prefer it honestly, the sharks would likely sweep them or take it in 5, the hawks have depth problems that couldnt handle the sharks. Cant keep seabrook and duncan out ther for 60 minutes a night.

And crawford is very beatable his rebound control is suspect at best, and his lateral movement is a little slow. Only thing he has going for him is size

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id prefer it honestly, the sharks would likely sweep them or take it in 5, the hawks have depth problems that couldnt handle the sharks. Cant keep seabrook and duncan out ther for 60 minutes a night.

And crawford is very beatable his rebound control is suspect at best, and his lateral movement is a little slow. Only thing he has going for him is size

:bump: