• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Fathers @ Champs 7/6

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then he wrote this: "Actually Huff has been in a slump since last August. The league figured out how to pitch him and he's been struggling ever since."

Must be tzill.

Could be. But I believe tzill when he said he doesn't have any other alts other than tzillalt. Although I probably shouldn't believe a lawyer :D

That said, I really think NN reads these boards (although I don't know if this "littlesh" is NN.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SDAF would look nice on a cap.

Plus, their mascot would be a huge improvement over the Friar. (would Fran Drescher be the mascot?)

Why's it gotta be about my Hebrew sistah? :kev:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Could be. But I believe tzill when he said he doesn't have any other alts other than tzillalt. Although I probably shouldn't believe a lawyer :D

That said, I really think NN reads these boards (although I don't know if this "littlesh" is NN.

Depends on what the definition of "have" is :think:. I should do a flowchart that aids in determining who any alt belongs to, but , of course, all the branches will eventually converge to tzill.

I thought the "league has figured him out" was a subtle knock on NN. And I don't credit NN with having the intelligence or the sense of humor required to punk himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, like I'd pantshatt with a Nolanism on the Disney board...jeebus. OTOH, one should NEVER believe a lawyer; I sure never do. :amen:

8:30 pm here in Barca and it feels like 5pm...there are still people lying on the beach sunbathing....weird. On the lookout for a grumpy old fuck smelling like shit and wearing Depends....no (bad) luck so far.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what the definition of "have" is :think:. I should do a flowchart that aids in determining who any alt belongs to, but , of course, all the branches will eventually converge to tzill.

I thought the "league has figured him out" was a subtle knock on NN. And I don't credit NN with having the intelligence or the sense of humor required to punk himself.

All everyone alts are belong to tzill!! Didn't follow the subtlety of punking Nolan...I would bet that "littlesh" is "Nateistheshi" but that'd be just a guess.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And line of the day, from Grant at MCC:

It's easy to take the bullpen for granted, ignoring their effortless success just because we're so used to it, but isn't it awesome that Pablo Sandoval is healthy?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And line of the day, from Grant at MCC:

It's easy to take the bullpen for granted, ignoring their effortless success just because we're so used to it, but isn't it awesome that Pablo Sandoval is healthy?

But that doesn't make any sense, he never completed his thought about the bullpen.....oh wait.....LOL :doh:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good work guys. I crashed out after the 12th...Quick thoughts:

1) Up until recently, Nate had to be the guy "most likely to be thrown in" on any trade. Can The Giants afford to trade a guy with good speed, stellar defense, and an emerging bat?

2) Bullpen! 8 innings, 2 hits, 2 walks, 13 Ks, no runs.

3) I'm finally going to give in to peer pressure and chessy marketing and buy a Panda hat.

4) Fuck you Padres!

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good work guys. I crashed out after the 12th...Quick thoughts:

1) Up until recently, Nate had to be the guy "most likely to be thrown in" on any trade. Can The Giants afford to trade a guy with good speed, stellar defense, and an emerging bat?

2) Bullpen! 8 innings, 2 hits, 2 walks, 13 Ks, no runs.

3) I'm finally going to give in to peer pressure and chessy marketing and buy a Panda hat.

4) Fuck you Padres!

#1 As a throw in? No. As a sweetener, yes. Considering Belt, Neal, Brown will all need playing time soon.

Nate in the right ballpark could put up big numbers - Boston, for one.