• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Ducks @ Sharks 7:30PM

Relo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Carlyle..........Pot-Kettle-Black.

Still, hope the injury to Visnovsky is not serious.

Go Sharks!

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good to see the Sharks show up to play in the 2nd and 3rd and win this one!

Also good to see Carlyle whining a little more after the game:

Marleau still has a shot at 40 goals... it would be awesome... then we can sit here and listen to most of you bitch how bad he sucked and asking to trade him again this coming offseason and round and round we'll go with teh arguing.

I think its funny how he doesnt mention his guys running sharks players. and how murray actually let up on his hit on vish

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see the Sharks show up to play in the 2nd and 3rd and win this one!

Also good to see Carlyle whining a little more after the game:

Marleau still has a shot at 40 goals... it would be awesome... then we can sit here and listen to most of you bitch how bad he sucked and asking to trade him again this coming offseason and round and round we'll go with teh arguing.

Carlyle is a good comedian. Take a look at your goon squad first before you start crying and whining about calls and non-calls. Tuesday's game in Anaheim could be filled with penalty minutes, with the Ducks looking to take some cheap shots.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks lost 4-3 at home vs. Dallas tonight (in regulation) so they still need a win to clinch... hopefully not against the Sharks on Wednesday.

Relo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Ducks lost 4-3 at home vs. Dallas tonight (in regulation) so they still need a win to clinch... hopefully not against the Sharks on Wednesday.

Still dont want to face Hawks or Ducks in round one. But maybe it doesnt matter. Anyone could win the WCF even tho the Nucks will be most everyone's choice.

Go Sharks!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still dont want to face Hawks or Ducks in round one. But maybe it doesnt matter. Anyone could win the WCF even tho the Nucks will be most everyone's choice.

Go Sharks!

That's just it, you can't win the Stanley Cup without playing good teams. If Anaheim or Chicago are really that good, you gotta play them eventually be in the third round or the first round. If the Sharks are gonna make it out of the West they gotta beat the best. I honestly don't see too many advantages to playing Phoenix or Nashville over Anaheim or Chicago. You're gonna have to fight to beat any of those teams. None will go down easy.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlyle..........Pot-Kettle-Black.
+1

That pretty much says it all. The Ducks are such a bunch of thugs and cheap-shot artists its difficult to discern then from Old Philly or Blues teams for sure. In short - he can dish it, but lard-ass can't take it. I hope Murray takes Corey Perry out this Wed as well. Fuck him.

That being said - I was surprised Murray didn't get a roughing on that. He did have to go a distance to get to viso, and did let up at the end. I think their feet got caught up and they went into the boards. I thought a 2 minute roughing would have been fair - but I'll take the non-call.

We should be ready for Wed - you can bet that lard-ass will be doing his best to campaign for calls and all that well in advance.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, Lubo wasn't hurt that bad from the Murray hit... he played (and scored) on Sunday vs. Dallas.

I'm sure they would have sat him a game if it was anything remotely serious just as a precaution if nothing else... even though they DO still have to clinch their playoff spot.