• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks - March 10, 7:30 PST

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping that Braun getting more SH and ES ice time than Wallin is an indication that Braun will stick around when Boyle comes back and Wallin will be a scratch.

I can dream.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid game, but not a great game "since the sharks lost". The arena was buzzing all night long, and in the 3rd u could feel the energy. After Torrey tied the game, which was nice to see the kid score the arena went crazy. Then the fucken Sedin brother scores "why can't anybody ever hit them?" Then THE BEAST CLOWE scores to tie and force the game into OT.

The sharks had a chance to win in OT, but they sure miss Boyle on the point for the PP.

The Sharks need to work on these areas

PK, PP, face offs

And for the love of God, enough with the drop passes, and the backhand behind the back pass!!!!!!

I really hate those.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After spotting the nucks a 2 goal lead and to lose the tie with under 2 minutes left then tie it again and lose it in the shutout. Cant really complain about it

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]GdgYuJfFVxU&hd[/YOUTUBE]

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah I got it to work!

What a goal by Mitchell. How does the Canucks defense allow this to happen? I think Tanev and Hamhius were way too wide and Hamuis was over covering Wellwood who had no speed entering the zone. Hamhuis shouldn't have considered covering Wellwood.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Woah I got it to work!

What a goal by Mitchell. How does the Canucks defense allow this to happen? I think Tanev and Hamhius were way too wide and Hamuis was over covering Wellwood who had no speed entering the zone. Hamhuis shouldn't have considered covering Wellwood.

Tanev has 23 NHL games under his belt, and less than 40 AHL games even.
He still shows some growing pains every now and then, and that was one one them.

At that point in the game though, there should not have just been 2 guys back in any event.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah I got it to work!

He still shows some growing pains every now and then, and that was one one them.

At that point in the game though, there should not have just been 2 guys back in any event.

their d tandems spacing wasnt the best but understandable with 2 sharks out wide

the bigger problem is Burrows and Henrik back checking at the blue line ... what the fuck was that

ole' - i know it was a long shift but nice effortless stick waving there boys!!!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Tanev was not even the second guy at fault. Hamhuis should not have been that wide covering a Wellwood who had no speed entering the zone. Daniel makes a very weak poke attempt and Burrows, who was already behind the play, showed little hustle. Tanev slid over to cover Pavs who was straddling the blueline and may have slid over too far, but I just don't see it as Tanev being the main guy at fault.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I think Tanev was not even the second guy at fault. Hamhuis should not have been that wide covering a Wellwood who had no speed entering the zone. Daniel makes a very weak poke attempt and Burrows, who was already behind the play, showed little hustle. Tanev slid over to cover Pavs who was straddling the blueline and may have slid over too far, but I just don't see it as Tanev being the main guy at fault.

yes, you're right. the d-was too wide, but it was mainly the non-existent back-check. having looked at the replay, there WERE 4 guys back. 2 of them were just not doing anything (Burrows / Henrik).

Sharks had been swarming for a while, and the Sedins finally had a shift of decent pressure up-ice. Sometimes the Robots have shifts that are too long. Generally they have the puck on those shifts, so we happily live with that little necessary evil.

I'm actually more upset at Burrows for that very, very dumb penalty in the final minute.
And Ehrhoff was the worst I have seen him this year. Don't know if he was nervous against his old mates, or was just reunited with his favourite bar the night before, but he had a bunch of 'oh shit moments'.

anywho, good luck down the stretch.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kind of like watching Thornton and Heatley on the back check. :p