• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 9/5 Ravens @ Broncos 8:30 ET

Ravens @ Broncos 2nite ...Who Ya Got?

• Under --(48)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh --- waiting for sunday

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you make me laugh the way you always post like a butt hurt little 2nd grader...you really need to take a time out to grow up...should be fun watching the Bronco's against your chargers though don't ya think ???

You sound like the butt hurt 2nd grader buddy. What have I said that isn't true? I'm on record saying the Broncos should easily win the division. But facts are facts. Manning is tied with Favre for the most playoff losses in NFL history. You debating that? Funny how us Charger fans were given a hard time for lending any merit to regular season success but now I'm supposed to bow down. Grow a pair bro, and try to be consistent. There's still plenty of the ESPN posters on this board. You're gonna have to change your name to shake your rep as a piece of shit troll.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a great time of year, and i get to see my team kick things off tonight. I hope you all enjoy the good game you're about to see tonight.

GO Ravens!

sb47ring.jpg

D'OH!

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning = GOAT

GOAT arguments - unless you're talking about the WR position in which case it's Jerry Rice - are stupid.

Manning/Brady/Rodgers are playing by a different set of rules than Staubach/Unitas/Baugh.

You can't just throw that out the window.

Of COURSE they're going to have higher stats - the game is geared for passing the ball now with rules that protect the recievers and QB. Staubach and Unitas didn't have that.

And in Sammy's day, the ball was 6 inches rounder in the middle so it was harder to throw. Look more like a basketball.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a great time of year, and i get to see my team kick things off tonight. I hope you all enjoy the good game you're about to see tonight.

GO Ravens!

sb47ring.jpg

What happened your team? They let us down badly.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This game just goes to show: Never bet against Peyton Manning unless it's a playoff game.