• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (57) - 2/19 Sharks at Red Wings - 9:30AM

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How has Moore added a big fat zero? He has played really well in both his games so far. He's brought speed, a good forecheck, solid defensive awareness, and done a good job fighting for space in front of the net and creating scoring chances. Good grief, I guess if he doesn't score 4 goals a game he useless.

well, admittedly i didnt see the game, so i can only go off his 0 shots in 14+ mins TOI. glad to hear he wasnt bad. however, i just dont see any reason to expect that he is going to help and so far they are 0-2 with him... i guess i was (and still am) hoping for more of an impact player especially for the price of a 2nd rounder.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well, admittedly i didnt see the game, so i can only go off his 0 shots in 14+ mins TOI. glad to hear he wasnt bad. however, i just dont see any reason to expect that he is going to help and so far they are 0-2 with him... i guess i was (and still am) hoping for more of an impact player especially for the price of a 2nd rounder.

Moore is doing the things that need to be done to score goals. The team was able to capitalize twice on Moore's hard work in the Canes game but not today. As long as he keeps doing what he's doing the goals will come.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why on earth would you expect Moore to come to san jose and be netting goals in just 2 games? I bet he ends the season with around 10, which will be good enough considering all the other things he does