• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Redskins

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. DeAngelo Hall is some kind of teammate huh? Basically dismissing the chance for the rookie Kerrigan to be DROY. You can tell just from reading the quotes from the interview his attitude is shit.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the506.com - 2011 week 9

YAY, 49ers @ Redskins is being shown in Southern California and most of the West coast, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Carolinas, Virginas

During the highlight reels of the Buffalo vs Washington games, they kept saying that Washington's offensive line was having injury problems? Me rikey the sound of that.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the Niners will win this game by at least 14 points. The Redskins have lost their three best offensive players and have one of the league's worst QBs starting for them now. I think the Niners offense will be motivated to come back from their embarrassing second-half performance against the Browns and will be firing on all cylinders on Sunday.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man. DeAngelo Hall is some kind of teammate huh? Basically dismissing the chance for the rookie Kerrigan to be DROY. You can tell just from reading the quotes from the interview his attitude is shit.

What interview were you reading? He sounded very complimentary of the guy as well as Alex Smith and some of the things the 49ers are doing.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What interview were you reading? He sounded very complimentary of the guy as well as Alex Smith and some of the things the 49ers are doing.

I noticed that as I read over the second link. The Matt Barrows article is what jumped out at me.

"With us not winning games, he (Kerrigan) probably doesn't have a shot in hell," Hall said. "So tell your guy, good luck."

Even if you think that way you don't discourage your teammate like that. Especially when he's a rookie.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the506.com - 2011 week 9

YAY, 49ers @ Redskins is being shown in Southern California and most of the West coast, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Carolinas, Virginas

During the highlight reels of the Buffalo vs Washington games, they kept saying that Washington's offensive line was having injury problems? Me rikey the sound of that.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southern CT gets it TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1066733_o.gif

(but i'm not a girl...)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I took more as Hall saying Kerrigan is better this year than our rookie but won't win cause the skins are losers.... If Kerrigan had more sacks maybe, i could've seen him winning it(he did start very hot this yr IIRC)...

Von Miller quietly has 6 sacks himself....

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller has the tackles and the sacks. He is the leader at this point.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I took more as Hall saying Kerrigan is better this year than our rookie but won't win cause the skins are losers.... If Kerrigan had more sacks maybe, i could've seen him winning it(he did start very hot this yr IIRC)...

Von Miller quietly has 6 sacks himself....

Me too. I don't see any controversy. With some of the things he has said in the past I was expecting some big inflammatory comments but they were pretty tame.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the506.com - 2011 week 9

Nice! Me and my friend have been going half on the nfl package at his house and he will be unable to watch the game this weekend. Thank god AZ gets it on tv. Now i dont have to go to the bar!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! Me and my friend have been going half on the nfl package at his house and he will be unable to watch the game this weekend. Thank god AZ gets it on tv. Now i dont have to go to the bar!

Yet you remain a Rangers fan..... :moony:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southern CT gets it TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1066733_o.gif

(but i'm not a girl...)

Too bad, I would have done you! :hungry:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real reason the Redskins signed Choice is because they know more than likely one of their RB's is not making through Sunday unharmed. XD