• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Redskins

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shanghai, Changzhou, Tai' An, Xuzhou, Zhengzhou, and Tianjin.....4 days. Whirlwind.

When I was there, I was surprised at how open and friendly the Chinese people were; especially the younger ones and how interested they were in America. It was very tough to get a visa back then though. I imagine its more open now since the Olympics came there.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was there, I was surprised at how open and friendly the Chinese people were; especially the younger ones and how interested they were in America. It was very tough to get a visa back then though. I imagine its more open now since the Olympics came there.

I've had no problems getting a business visa. The only problem is the maximum they will issue one for is 1 year. India gave me 5 years and my Brazil visa is for 10. It's kind of a pain to go through the process every 12 months.

As for the people, the only real issue is communication. Some places I go, English is non-existent.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Niners!! Game is getting closer.....

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've had no problems getting a business visa. The only problem is the maximum they will issue one for is 1 year. India gave me 5 years and my Brazil visa is for 10. It's kind of a pain to go through the process every 12 months.

As for the people, the only real issue is communication. Some places I go, English is non-existent.

Interesting. I only had a tourist visa and it was diffiicult to get but what surprised me was that the Beijing airport international side was almost completely empty while the side that handled travel within the country was jam packed. I suspected that not many Chinese were allowed to leave the country and not many people were allowed in. We were treated very well though wherever we went. Didn't have to worry about the language though because we hired an interpreter to travel with us. He was well worth the money.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Redskins fan, I will be cheering had for my team, but our board is dead, so i figure that I will post my prediction here:

49ers 31
Redskins 10

The Skins get a touchdown off of a turnover or long return by Brandon banks that makes the field very short and add a field goal late. The game is decently close at the half, but the Niners wear down the Skins D in the second half because they should have about 37-40 minutes of possession in the game.

Good luck, and I hope for no injuries on either side of the ball.

Cheers!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Redskins fan, I will be cheering had for my team, but our board is dead, so i figure that I will post my prediction here:

49ers 31
Redskins 10

The Skins get a touchdown off of a turnover or long return by Brandon banks that makes the field very short and add a field goal late. The game is decently close at the half, but the Niners wear down the Skins D in the second half because they should have about 37-40 minutes of possession in the game.

Cheers!

I hope you're right but I have a feeling this game will be closer than that. I think the 'skins will still be in striking distance heading into the 4th quarter. Not sure why, but I think we'll have problems putting this one away. Gut feeling.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

49ers 31
Redskins 10

Cheers!

I say come and chat with us during the game if you're around.... just buyer beware of course :whistle:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say come and chat with us during the game if you're around.... just buyer beware of course :whistle:

Agreed...this is a troll free zone, but I have no problem with a fan of another team chatting with us during the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...this is a troll free zone, but I have no problem with a fan of another team chatting with us during the game.

exactly, it will be good/fun to get another fans reaction and Forty has been legit poster wise....

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may stop by, but I live in Pittsburgh which means I have to head out to watch the game so will only have access by phone. However, I may stop by in the next couple days for the debriefing, ha ha. Thanks for the invite.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I wont be around today, I have to miss my first game in like 3 years. Kinda bummed.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodub, if we lose I'm blaming your absence. ;)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hankerson also will start for the Redskins.

Game inactives:

Redskins: FS O.J. Atogwe, RB Tashard Choice, WR Santana Moss, WR Donte Stallworth, OL Willie Smith, DL Darrion Scott and LB Markus White.

49ers: QB Scott Tolzien, WR Brett Swain, CB Shawntae Spencer, FB Moran Norris, OL Daniel Kilgore, OL Mike Person, DE Ray McDonald