• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Bengals

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Gooooooooooo D!!!

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
X, Gore has mailed it in all season. After spending most of his off-season bitching about money. My hate is based on way more than one bad play.

ok, I'm willing to entertain the idea that he is past his prime, but so is every other player in the banner, it happens tot he best of them, I think everyone expected Gore's fall to start around this time anyway if we are honest.

Gore has been the only bright spot this team had in it's absolute worst years, he had great seasons when EVERYONE knew it was going to him, and he is all we had. He put together some of the most impressive 1200 yard season in history IMO. He even handled his hold out in a way I respect, how many players do it the way he did these days? He was only out a few days.

Again, yea he isn't playing great, and as i type this a fumble...but acting like he is complete shit you have no respect for? seriously? that's a weak ass knee jerk reaction IMO. losing all respect he has ever build up is ridiculous to me.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore isn't even bringing veteran leadership. Giving no effort on blitz pickup isn't the message I want a veteran delivering.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great coverage by Spencer

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victory defense! Saved our ass again!

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These 3 points might as well be 14. The way the niners offense is playing it might just be out of reach.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice work D, huge to keep them at a field goal after Frank's gift

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Spencer back there... very solid cover against the fade

D bailed out Gore...

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I'm willing to entertain the idea that he is past his prime, but so is every other player in the banner, it happens tot he best of them, I think everyone expected Gore's fall to start around this time anyway if we are honest.

Gore has been the only bright spot this team had in it's absolute worst years, he had great seasons when EVERYONE knew it was going to him, and he is all we had. He put together some of the most impressive 1200 yard season in history IMO. He even handled his hold out in a way I respect, how many players do it the way he did these days? He was only out a few days.

Again, yea he isn't playing great, and as i type this a fumble...but acting like he is complete shit you have no respect for? seriously? that's a weak ass knee jerk reaction IMO. losing all respect he has ever build up is ridiculous to me.

The way you are acting with Gore right now, reminds me of how you used to treat Kwame. Kwame deserved that much hatred, gore...nah. Maybe we should consider moving on, but I have nothing but respect for his legacy here.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
X, when you choose to half ass it on a play that can get your teammate killed then yes you lose it from me. It is the lowest of lows. It ended Steve Young's career.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great stand by the D. They just told Gore to go eff himself. He'll be a backup somewhere next season.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so fucking drunk, weeeee!!

hawgz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The way you are acting with Gore right now, reminds me of how you used to treat Kwame. Kwame deserved that much hatred, gore...nah. Maybe we should consider moving on, but I have nothing but respect for his legacy here.

what legacy? legacy of losing teams