• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

:GDT: 49ers @ Patriots llSNFll

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just saw the Brown PI again and I want to throw my remote across the room. Garbage!!!

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That was such a terrible call. For a 45 or so yard penalty you'd think they'd want to be sure they saw something - and you know that guy was just guessing, because there was nothing there. They *really* need to look at the PI rule, these huge yardage flags are devastating yet still called ticky-tack.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was such a terrible call. For a 45 or so yard penalty you'd think they'd want to be sure they saw something - and you know that guy was just guessing, because there was nothing there. They *really* need to look at the PI rule, these huge yardage flags are devastating yet still called ticky-tack.

I'm even angrier now because I just thought of the no call on the bomb to Randy last week.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm even angrier now because I just thought of the no call on the bomb to Randy last week.

One of the most pathetic no-calls I've seen in a long time - The BJ was looking right at the play

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 calls that pissed me off.

Goldson hit on "defenseless" receiver.

And that brown call. Bs

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the Brown PI again and I want to throw my remote across the room. Garbage!!!

My wife, who only even knows about football from my watching it and people around her talking about it, turned to me after that play to ask how that was Pass Interference. I had no explanation for her.... =\ The receiver fell down on his own due in no part to contact from Brown.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 calls that pissed me off.

Goldson hit on "defenseless" receiver.

And that brown call. Bs

I was pissed with the Illegal Hands to the face on Boone. I thought for sure it was going to be on New England for illegal contact to the head of a QB. Then on replay you could even see he grabbed the facemask of Kaep. It also did not look like Boone ever had his hands in the guys face. He pushed his pads up into his face though so I guess that counts >_>;

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pissed with the Illegal Hands to the face on Boone. I thought for sure it was going to be on New England for illegal contact to the head of a QB. Then on replay you could even see he grabbed the facemask of Kaep. It also did not look like Boone ever had his hands in the guys face. He pushed his pads up into his face though so I guess that counts >_>;

This is correct!

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

That one bothered me a LOT, too. A number of times this year, our QB has been hit in the head or had their face mask grabbed, but we can't seem to get a call. I don't understand.

Another thing that really irks me is the no-call during Brady's hissy fit. We CLEARLY had called for timeout before the snap, but regardless. Spiking the ball in frustration and freaking out on the ref is a no-brainer call, to me.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer to that is simple - Knock The Shit Off!!! - - -Oh, and Fuck You Roman! - Yeah, I think that'll work.

Ha ha! I nominate you for advisor to the coaching staff.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. The team showed tremendous poise and toughness in coming back from that potential let-down to win on the road, and in the process outduel Tom Brady.

That they did. Its amazing what a nice return and a defensive breakdown on a routine pass can do for a team. Its like a switch went on for the defense.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At the very least it was a blow to the head and should have been called as such.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one bothered me a LOT, too. A number of times this year, our QB has been hit in the head or had their face mask grabbed, but we can't seem to get a call. I don't understand.

Another thing that really irks me is the no-call during Brady's hissy fit. We CLEARLY had called for timeout before the snap, but regardless. Spiking the ball in frustration and freaking out on the ref is a no-brainer call, to me.

I was going to highlight the first part of your comment, but really, I agree with everything.

I mentioned it in another thread, but I'm glad you brought up the no calls regarding opposing defenses hitting SF QBs in the helmet, whereas SF gets flagged *EVERY* time a Niners defender even comes close to a QB's helmet.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I really don't get how SF has so many penalties against, when you would think since SF is one of the most popular and storied franchises in the league, that SF would get the same kind of protections that the Green Bays, New Englands, Pittsburghs, and even Seattles of the league seem to get (I swear I saw so many blatant penalties on Seattle's O-line in the Bills game that the only explanation is the refs made an effort to ignore anything Seattle did while on offense).

And speaking of Seattle, I am in serious danger of breaking things around the house next Sunday if Seattle's crappy O-Line gets away with murder against SF like they did against Buffalo.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to believe more and more in the mental toughness of Kaep. I don't give him much credit for the second TD throw to Crabs itself because it was a simple hitch throw, but Harbaugh mentioned in his post game interview that Kaep called the audible when he saw the 1 on 1 matchup with Crabs out wide.

The team was reeling at this point in the game and Kaep was heady enough and focused enough to recognize the matchup. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I thought that showed good poise for a young QB.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needs 66 yards in each of the next 2 games. He can do it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to believe more and more in the mental toughness of Kaep. I don't give him much credit for the second TD throw to Crabs itself because it was a simple hitch throw, but Harbaugh mentioned in his post game interview that Kaep called the audible when he saw the 1 on 1 matchup with Crabs out wide.The team was reeling at this point in the game and Kaep was heady enough and focused enough to recognize the matchup. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I thought that showed good poise for a young QB.

Not sure I believe anything Harbaugh says in his press conferences but, if true, that is certainly a sign of growth in Kaepernick.