• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

:GDT: 49ers @ Patriots llSNFll

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaches do need to answer some questions about going conservative half way through the 3rd fuckin' qtr.

The answer to that is simple - Knock The Shit Off!!! - - -Oh, and Fuck You Roman! - Yeah, I think that'll work.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice, but winning the division is the most important thing at this point. I would love to beat Seattle though. I hate that team more than any other by far!

The sea chickens, they must. Hopefully our injury report isnt too heavy after this game...lotta guys went down.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice, but winning the division is the most important thing at this point. I would love to beat Seattle though. I hate that team more than any other by far!

Rams.
Cowboys.
Packers (though not nearly as much as the Favre era).
Giants.
Vikings (still an 80's bias).
Then MAYBE the Seahawks.

I don't know. I just can't get up to hate them. It's like hating the Cardinals. They've each had about three total years of relevance. Ever. So what if the 9ers were in disarray during both of those periods?

Just, eh.

I am rooting for a blowout, but if we don't win, it really doesn't matter much.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is just bad. This is from someone with the twitter handle Deep Fried Stack. Darren Rovell of ESPN just retweeted it:

Worst headline submitted comes from the desk of @DeepFriedStack: BRADY GETS COLIN-OSCOPY.

I don't know, I kind of like it.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco's win means Texans clinch home-field advantage if they beat Vikings in Houston.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rams.
Cowboys.
Giants.
Then MAYBE the Seahawks.

I don't know. I just can't get up to hate them. It's like hating the Cardinals. They've each had about three total years of relevance. Ever. So what if the 9ers were in disarray during both of those periods?

Just, eh.

My hatred for the Seahawks is because they switched to the NFC. Back before I got Sunday ticket, I still got to see quite a few Niner games because they would be the Fox national game. But when the Seahawks entered the conference, they became "regional coverage" on Fox and cost me about 5 Niner games per year.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams.
Cowboys.
Giants.
Then MAYBE the Seahawks.

Just, eh.

I agree with those teams historically, but right now its the Sehawks followed by the Giants and Packers. There are some painful memories (well 1 playoff loss and in paticular) to Minnesota and those bastards did beat the Niners earlier this season. Also- there is reason to heavily dislike the Rams with the history and the 2 shitshows this season.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hatred for the Seahawks is because they switched to the NFC. Back before I got Sunday ticket, I still got to see quite a few Niner games because they would be the Fox national game. But when the Seahawks entered the conference, they became "regional coverage" on Fox and cost me about 5 Niner games per year.

Those FILTHY sonaBITCHES!!!!!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The whole Manningham/Gronkowski subtractions just popped into my head and made me feel a little less happy than I was 20 minutes ago, but a win is a win I suppose.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Manningham/Gronkowski subtractions just popped into my head and made me feel a little less happy than I was 20 minutes ago, but a win is a win I suppose.

Let's wait to get the injury report on Justin before we say that ;)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let's wait to get the injury report on Justin before we say that ;)

Yeah. I've been thinking about that, too.

---------

Daniel Jeremiah:

According to our stats dept, the Patriots tied an NFL record with five 4th down conversions. (5 of 6).

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Collinsworth said that, alongside Gronks pass catching abilities, his absence really affected New England's running game, as they were not able to effectively run out of 2 TE sets, but New England was really not in a position to get cute with the running game after a quarter and a half, so I like to think that New England would have still been one dimensional even if they had Gronk.

Though I'm sure my New England'er buddy will have a different opinion tomorrow.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

me too

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our D was gassed during that game. They looked so stellar all game. Then we got conservative and the offense couldn't get drives going.

Overall winning in foxborough in december with a 2nd yr qb is always good.

Coaches gotta tighten up there game plan is worrying me a little here. But still a good Win. We should of kicked there ass but we still got the W.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have put up 20+ more points in the first half. That almost bit us in the ass. Thank god for James on that return. Crabs keeps it up and he breaks 1k. I really look forward to Kap cutting out the blunders. Dude needs to break the pocket and run when guys aren't open. Crossings fingers on the Smiths' health. Don't get me started on Roman again. Someone tell him James ain't a power back please.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have put up 20+ more points in the first half. That almost bit us in the ass. Thank god for James on that return. Crabs keeps it up and he breaks 1k. I really look forward to Kap cutting out the blunders. Dude needs to break the pocket and run when guys aren't open. Crossings fingers on the Smiths' health. Don't get me started on Roman again. Someone tell him James ain't a power back please.

Haha - No Shit!! WTF were some of those calls about????

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2000th post of the thread