• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT #44 - Wild at Sharks - 7:30PM

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wild vs Sharks

Sharks Lines
Marleau - Couture - Havlat
Galiardi - Thornton - Burns
Torres - Pavelski - Wingels
Desjardins - Gomez - Burish

Stuart - Demers
Hannan - Boyle
Vlasic - Braun

AP Preview

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I poop out roses! :laugh3:

Lets Go SHARKS!!!!!! :horn:

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a fun one. If the Sharks can't come out fired up for this one, they might as well pack it up and get to golfing come playoff time...

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Irwin? Gets his 6th goal against the Yotes and is demoted to the bench. Get Demers or that turnover machine Braun out of there.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Where is Irwin? Gets his 6th goal against the Yotes and is demoted to the bench. Get Demers or that turnover machine Braun out of there.

Irwin is out because he has been pretty bad for a couple weeks now. Missed coverages, slow and poor decisions with the puck, weak in front of the net. Demers play has been outstanding. I'm not sure what your issue is with him but he's been playing at a top four level for some time now. Braun's play hasn't been spectacular but he plays the right side where as Hannan and Irwin play left D so he's not one who's going to sit in place of Irwin

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Irwin is out because he has been pretty bad for a couple weeks now. Missed coverages, slow and poor decisions with the puck, weak in front of the net. Demers play has been outstanding. I'm not sure what your issue is with him but he's been playing at a top four level for some time now. Braun's play hasn't been spectacular but he plays the right side where as Hannan and Irwin play left D so he's not one who's going to sit in place of Irwin

You could've just said Jeff jillson with more upside if properly developed

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You could've just said Jeff jillson with more upside if properly developed

Lol, nah, Irwin hasn't been that bad. He just needs to see a game or two from the pressbox then he'll be back in. Hannan also needs to get some game time in before the PO's so it's a good time to sit Irwin.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marleau must have a wrist or shoulder injury. He hasn't been taking any faceoffs for the last bunch of games.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do the Sharks always slow down the play and look for the late man when they enter the zone with great speed? It drives me crazy and it always seems to lead to a high turn over or a mummed pass. Like Drew says shoot the puck and have the driving player play the rebound. I wonder if slowing down the playis a Todd thing? :think: