• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (28)- Dec 13th Sharks @ Avs 6pm

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just WIN the game tonight!

*don't forget game is on the Versus Channel.

News and notes:
Desi was fined 2500.00 for his hit on Sunday against Hawks
Niitymaki was sent down to WOR for practice
Sheppard was sent down to WOR for practice *rumor not sure if correct*

Let's Go Sharks!!!!
:)

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheppard was sent down to WOR for practice *rumor not sure if correct*

Just talked to Kevin Kurz, he says as of this morning Sheppard was still with the big club and has not been sent to Worcester for conditioning/game action. Shep has been skating and is progressing but of course is still wearing the red "don't hit me" practice shirt.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks haven't lost three in a row since games 2,3, and 4 of this season. As long as the Avs don't start the backup goalie tonight, the Sharks should be fine.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just talked to Kevin Kurz, he says as of this morning Sheppard was still with the big club and has not been sent to Worcester for conditioning/game action. Shep has been skating and is progressing but of course is still wearing the red "don't hit me" practice shirt.

DP tweeted today that Sheppard was on the ice for the morning skate without the orange sweater.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you work for the Sharks now Mac? You've talked to Kurz and Heatler recently.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please.... just win a game

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shep skating without the don't hit me sweater is news to me and Kevin Kurz apparently, the guys who goes "way WAY inside the Sharks" LOL. But, in all honesty there is nobody better than David Pollak when it comes to following the Sharks, I trust his word and information over anyone, period. No Filo, I don't work for the Sharks. I have just been spending a lot of time around the guys on my days off from school and work. They are really accommodating to me, a huge fan and aspiring journalist, whenever I have a paper due or a project I choose to do it on the Sharkies. I talk to DP, Brodie and Kurz a lot as well, really nice guys although it seems like Kurz still knows more about the Flyers than the Sharks haha (he came from CSN Philly). My run in with Heater was in Santana Row, he was walking to Maggianos to pick up his pre-game meal. I recognized him and was surprised he gave me the time of day, had a nice chat with him for a little over 5 minutes. Hurt but understanding of the trade from SJ, loved the area and the fans but of course is having fun sitting atop the NHL standings with Minny.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shep skating without the don't hit me sweater is news to me and Kevin Kurz apparently, the guys who goes "way WAY inside the Sharks" LOL. But, in all honesty there is nobody better than David Pollak when it comes to following the Sharks, I trust his word and information over anyone, period. No Filo, I don't work for the Sharks. I have just been spending a lot of time around the guys on my days off from school and work. They are really accommodating to me, a huge fan and aspiring journalist, whenever I have a paper due or a project I choose to do it on the Sharkies. I talk to DP, Brodie and Kurz a lot as well, really nice guys although it seems like Kurz still knows more about the Flyers than the Sharks haha (he came from CSN Philly). My run in with Heater was in Santana Row, he was walking to Maggianos to pick up his pre-game meal. I recognized him and was surprised he gave me the time of day, had a nice chat with him for a little over 5 minutes. Hurt but understanding of the trade from SJ, loved the area and the fans but of course is having fun sitting atop the NHL standings with Minny.

Awesome! Our very own Sharks insider :becky:

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how our first powerplay of the game fares, great opportunity to set the tone and gain some confidence on special teams.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The power play looks like SHIT!!!

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this Shark team suck when they pass the puck

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Elliot just made that look way too easy. Horrible, HORRIBLE goal with 17 seconds left in the period.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice save Niemi, this game is over!

This team just flat out sucks right now

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more upset about letting a defenseman go coast-to-coast untouched. That was a wicked shot. If you are Todd McLellan how are you not at your wits end? I hope he is laying into these guys in the locker room right now. The leadership on this team sucks, losers of 6 games out of the last 8 and this is how they come out?

Last edited by a moderator:

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wow this is all getting tough to watch. This team is just flat out depressing

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more upset about letting a defenseman go coast-to-coast untouched. That was a wicked shot. If you are Todd McLellan how are you not at your wits end? I hope he is laying into these guys in the locker room right now. The leadership on this team sucks, losers of 6 games out of the last 8 and this is how they come out?

They just looked tired at the end of the period and lost focus, giving up another late goal. 4 of the 5 goals given up on this trip have been late-period goals, just a frustrating lack of focus.

The way things are going, that late goal will probably do them in. Pathetic!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe McLellan should pop the teams soccer ball.

*other news* glad to see the Kings respond to Murray's firing.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geezz Captain Blinky almost lost a eye. How will the team respond?