• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB vs Miami

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game is damn maddening. Jones nearly had 100 rushing yards in first quarter gets three carries the rest of the half. MM has some clear issues but I am genuinely starting to wonder how much Rodgers changes things. He caused the huge sack at the end of the first half by stepping back right into Quinn’s path

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense has been more than solid. Aside from slightly leaky run defense they have only given up four FGs

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Rodgers needs to find Adams when he scrambles. He’s been open on multiple throwaways

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I am concern, we shouldn’t see Jamaal Williams unless it’s short yardage or Jones needs a rest. The talent gap is clear

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game is damn maddening. Jones nearly had 100 rushing yards in first quarter gets three carries the rest of the half. MM has some clear issues but I am genuinely starting to wonder how much Rodgers changes things. He caused the huge sack at the end of the first half by stepping back right into Quinn’s path

Head scratching to me how well oiled they look in one series and the next they look overmatched. I harp on the defense but the offense can be just as bad.

The defense did well but they have to solve the run stop issue. They have been giving up way too much real estate on the ground.

I don’t think they will beat Seattle but I’ve been wrong before so.......

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head scratching to me how well oiled they look in one series and the next they look overmatched. I harp on the defense but the offense can be just as bad.

The defense did well but they have to solve the run stop issue. They have been giving up way too much real estate on the ground.

I don’t think they will beat Seattle but I’ve been wrong before so.......
Aside from the one weird run by Gore on the second play (39 yards) of the game he and Drake combined for 78 yards on 20 carries, which is an average of 3.9 yards per carry. You cant just look at raw numbers.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regardless of how Gore got his yards, he got the yards and we gave up 130 yards on the ground at a clip of 5.7 ypc to a team that barely averages 100 ypg. Not good

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the one weird run by Gore on the second play (39 yards) of the game he and Drake combined for 78 yards on 20 carries, which is an average of 3.9 yards per carry. You cant just look at raw numbers.

Giving up over 100 yards to any team is still troubling. If it was just this game then it’s not a big deal but they have given up multiple 100 yard games which is a problem they haven’t fixed. Question is, is it scheme or they just don’t have the horses to get it done?

Like I’ve said, they play well at times but for whatever reason they make to many bonehead mistakes at the worst times of the game and when they absolutely need a stop.....they come up short.