• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB@TB

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont make any predictions because the second you think you have them figured out they let you know you don't. I will say if they keep playing the way they are then i can see them coming out of Florida with a W.

Anybody heard if Clark is cleared to play? I see Adams is ready.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game will be a tossup.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers have played rather poorly in the southeast over the past handful of years. This might be the game the Packers beat themselves with penalties, fumbles and dropped passes (including the ducks Brady throws to the GB defense).

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers have played rather poorly in the southeast over the past handful of years. This might be the game the Packers beat themselves with penalties, fumbles and dropped passes (including the ducks Brady throws to the GB defense).
That was under MM so maybe ML turns that around.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to have to see if I can check this place out some day! Any of you in FL this is near Orlando?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense Brady is overrated and with Tampa's best D line guy out I feel condifdent in this game

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense Brady is overrated and with Tampa's best D line guy out I feel condifdent in this game
Boy were you wrong. What we found out is 1. GB still sucks after their bye 2. GB is a pretender 3. If they make the playoffs expect the same results that we saw today and 4. I’m extremely pleased I don’t believe the hype. I am not surprised at all. They finally played a decent defense and GB’s run defense is worthless even with Clark back. It will remain that way until they get above average LBs.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that there was an ass whooping....hopefully they'll learn from it, put it behind them and improve weekly

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T
that there was an ass whooping....hopefully they'll learn from it, put it behind them and improve weekly

They will. They will beat the shitty teams. Problem is...Rodgers fails miserably against good defenses and the GB defense can’t stop anybody that has a run game = not winning another SB anytime soon. I know I’m negative Nancy but tell me I’m wrong. Have we not seen this ground hog day movie over and over again? I know I have.

Maybe my hunch is wrong but I get the feeling this team gets waaaaay to high on itself and they always get their pee pees spanked to let them know they are not as good as they think.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy were you wrong. What we found out is 1. GB still sucks after their bye 2. GB is a pretender 3. If they make the playoffs expect the same results that we saw today and 4. I’m extremely pleased I don’t believe the hype. I am not surprised at all. They finally played a decent defense and GB’s run defense is worthless even with Clark back. It will remain that way until they get above average LBs.

I was good through the first quarter but once the pick 6 came it seemed Rodgers was rattled and he was under pressure all day the whole team needs work

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was good through the first quarter but once the pick 6 came it seemed Rodgers was rattled and he was under pressure all day the whole team needs work
Bingo!! His ego was devastated that someone actually intercepted one of his passes. He was playing well against crappy teams and that had him thinking he was unstoppable. He was in panic mode the rest of the game just like last year against the 49ers. It might not have been so bad if the defense knew how to tackle. As the years go by of bad defenses on this team I truly believe this organization doesn’t have any idea on how to evaluate talent or hire a DC that knows how to adjust and get his players to make plays on a consistent basis.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't bad enough that the Pats lost like they did and TB comes out looking great against Aron.
I was hoping TB would throw 3 pick sixes.
Sadly disappointed in you guys.
I kid, no not really.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady wasn't even sacked while Rodgers was running for his life. Pettine is a poor DC.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a complete ass whoppin and I question how good the Packers really are.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady wasn't even sacked while Rodgers was running for his life. Pettine is a poor DC.
That's what a football team looks like when your offensive line plays like crap. I'm glad this happened now, so GB will be better prepared against other teams with strong defensive fronts - specifically the Bears.

Coming in, I thought Pettine could be a good fit because he had a bit of a reputation for being an aggressive DC. He's not an aggressive DC. Most annoyingly to me, GB's top three CBs are all best at press-man and he's constantly calling soft zones. Good QBs slice up zones like a Ginsu through butter if given time to see field. When you're facing good QBs, you gotta pressure him with creative blitzes. TB did that to GB yesterday and got the results they were looking for; GB didn't and got punched in the mouth.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what a football team looks like when your offensive line plays like crap. I'm glad this happened now, so GB will be better prepared against other teams with strong defensive fronts - specifically the Bears.

I thought Pettine could be a good fit because he had a bit of a reputation for being an aggressive DC. He's not an aggressive DC. Most annoyingly to me, GB's top three CBs are all best at press-man and he's constantly calling soft zones.
Pettine's defense is worse than Dom Caper's defense. The OL looked completely lost.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After yesterday’s embarrassment, does anyone get the feeling they will just disappoint us once again in the playoffs? And it will be the same reasons, Rodgers will choke and the defense won’t be able to stop the run.

• Winner
Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After yesterday’s embarrassment, does anyone get the feeling they will just disappoint us once again in the playoffs? And it will be the same reasons, Rodgers will choke and the defense won’t be able to stop the run.
Rodgers choking in big games is a reason he has only been to one Super Bowl.