• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gary Patterson has got a big fuggin problem with Art Briles and how he runs Baylor

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this looks like another "Peter Pull" contest here. I officially call it a draw:noidea:. Yet I will throw my 2 cents worth in. Gary Patterson is a whiny bitch. If you are gonna act pissed off, at least start cussing like a sailor and threatening to whoop somebody's ass. Secondly, if Art Briles said something to piss me off, then have the balls to meet him at 50 yard line and knock him the fuck out. Now, we know this isn't exactly how you condone yourself but don't act pissed off after the fact. Get pissed off and act.

Yes, that's how you do it. If you want to lose your fucking job.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm lost as shit on this one. Something about Gary Patterson, Art Briles and how no one gives a fuck, plus TOSU sucks very lucky balls according to a Texas fan.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm lost as shit on this one. Something about Gary Patterson, Art Briles and how no one gives a fuck, plus TOSU sucks very lucky balls according to a Texas fan.

I made an off-color remark about how Baylor was just in the NC picture 2 weeks ago and this weekend, came within a dropped pass from their second loss, this time to a bad TCU team.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I made an off-color remark about how Baylor was just in the NC picture 2 weeks ago and this weekend, came within a dropped pass from their second loss, this time to a bad TCU team.

Looks to me like you riled up Team Big 12.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

... and then became a pussy when it was mentioned that his school was a failed 2pt try from losing to 'ichigan. Or that 'eyer was a pussy for removing "M" from the school's alphabet. No world yet on if he is removing "M" and "S" from the alphabet for this week's game.

In real football news Ahmad Dixon is going to out for the 1st Half against Texas for the targeting which is the actual subject of this thread.

Targeting hit will cost Dixon first half vs. Longhorns - San Antonio Express-News

I couldn't find out if the suspension is from the Big 12 Conference or Baylor. There was no obvious notice on the Big12Sports.com site.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and then became a pussy when it was mentioned that his school was a failed 2pt try from losing to 'ichigan. Or that 'eyer was a pussy for removing "M" from the school's alphabet. No world yet on if he is removing "M" and "S" from the alphabet for this week's game.

In real football news Ahmad Dixon is going to out for the 1st Half against Texas for the targeting which is the actual subject of this thread.

Targeting hit will cost Dixon first half vs. Longhorns - San Antonio Express-News

I couldn't find out if the suspension is from the Big 12 Conference or Baylor. There was no obvious notice on the Big12Sports.com site.

Wow, this is just a flat out lie in every capacity.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you're right, I should have written 'whiney pussy'.

The only whiney pussies here are you and your Big 12 brethren who started sobbing when I took a joking jab at Baylor. Lighten up Francis.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really ought to read what you write. You'll coming off as a troll. I'll guess given your past history you like being called a troll. Probably gives you attention that you can't get in real life.

Just one example:
You whined about the crap that your school has to endure from fans for playing a weak OOC schedule, its past history and 'eyer.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only whiney pussies here are you and your Big 12 brethren who started sobbing when I took a joking jab at Baylor. Lighten up Francis.

you seem to get a little over dramatic yourself, doncha???? :L

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b2Y9S7qRbT-2.png

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really ought to read what you write. You'll coming off as a troll. I'll guess given your past history you like being called a troll. Probably gives you attention that you can't get in real life.

Just one example:
You whined about the crap that your school has to endure from fans for playing a weak OOC schedule, its past history and 'eyer.

LOL, seriously? Is this what you're resorting to? How much anger are you harboring? I make one jab at a team that you don't even root for and you have to start acting like a psychoanalyst? My lord, you'll need a GPS to find the stick that's up your ass. Calm down and move on already.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Easy now bucknut. You don't want me to revoke your Red Sox nation fandom, do you?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy now bucknut. You don't want me to revoke your Red Sox nation fandom, do you?

Damnit, then I'd have to be a stupid Indians fan. I already bought my girlfriend a Red Sox hoodie for Christmas so please have mercy.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, seriously? Is this what you're resorting to? How much anger are you harboring? I make one jab at a team that you don't even root for and you have to start acting like a psychoanalyst? My lord, you'll need a GPS to find the stick that's up your ass. Calm down and move on already.

Naw, this is too much fun and way too easy.

I especially enjoy you giving advice to others that you aren't following with your behavior.

Lighten up, dude:lol:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, this is too much fun and way too easy.

I especially enjoy you giving advice to others that you aren't following with your behavior.

Lighten up, dude:lol:

Trying to do psychoanalysis on an internet message board poster = not lightened up. I guess I will apologize for my part in this. I didn't mean to rustle your jimmies, bud. It's all in good fun.

Bye now :wave: